• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
wtf is wrong with this game e.e no matter what i do i always get the same bad ending

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Im following the walkthrough and for some reason every single one ends the same e.e
Walkthrough is fine, I just played this game about a week ago and found all the scenes and endings with its help.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Im following the walkthrough and for some reason every single one ends the same e.e
You have to make sure to do exactly what it says, if it tells you to pick the wine, you ONLY pick the wine. If you click more than told the game advances and lock you out of some routes.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I was checking why no one liked the NTR part of this game here,
just to find out for the past 2 years the TAGs aint even right...
Thanks fake uploader xןʞ

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I was checking why no one liked the NTR part of this game here,
just to find out for the past 2 years the TAGs aint even right...
Thanks fake uploader xןʞ
I think the NTR path is one of the best i have ever played.
I really liked the the wife's attitutde towards the MC (dominant) and the submissive attitude towads the mc's boss and how the ntr scene was built up.
And the graphic model of the wife was top notch!

Every now and then i play this game again. Really nice work!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think the NTR path is one of the best i have ever played.
I really liked the the wife's attitutde towards the MC (dominant) and the submissive attitude towads the mc's boss and how the ntr scene was built up.
And the graphic model of the wife was top notch!

Every now and then i play this game again. Really nice work!
well i was trying to figure it out, why the games was not on any NTR list,
i even played some of the TOP recommended NTR to see what i did wrong, and some of then didn't have any..
only to find out they never put the tag on this game,
but i guess it's fixed now.

But since the game is old now, i dont think more people will Play or put it in any NTR must play list, sad

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
well i was trying to figure it out, why the games was not on any NTR list,
i even played some of the TOP recommended NTR to see what i did wrong, and some of then didn't have any..
only to find out they never put the tag on this game,
but i guess it's fixed now.

But since the game is old now, i dont think more people will Play or put it in any NTR must play list, sad

Yeah, that would be really sad!
Because they will miss a gem of a game!

I think you made the right call with the ntr in this game. You truly hit the spot: Stealing the MC's girl.
Many devs mix ntr with cuck, but that's not right.
NTR is about the feelings and the jealousy, not the humiliation.

The built up with the jetski scene was a perfect start. Then the wife gets jealous because you grope the girlfriend of your boss.

I think it's at least a top 5 game for ntr fans, maybe even a top 3, although it's really short.
So don't worry, you know how to write good ntr :)

EDIT:
One more thing, and i think that's a huge problem involving ntr (at least for me):
Ntr only works with a male protagonist. If you play a female mc, it's only cheating if you fuck somebody else.
Because you only get the ntr feeling from a male perspective.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Right from the start GDS has written great femdom and great NTR. Matt and the Bus Stop Girl had an awesome femdom scene and the best lesbian NTR scene I've ever seen where pizza girl steals your date and locks you out of your own bedroom to have sex with her. If I see Male Protagonist as a tag on a GDS game I know I'm going to love it. He was making a straight up NTR game as his second game which looked awesome but he ended up abandoning that and made Suddenly a Party instead before moving on to Chloe. I hope he revisits his old project.

Reactions: greenp, MrJ and GDS

MG_

May 14, 2020
As I play incest tagged games prior to non-incest ones, thought Chloe was an incest theme game, but got a NTR with a side-path incest, and this one looks same.

Sadly, looks like incest paths in GDS games are for the tag itself, though may be in this it's more than in Chloe.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
walkthrough for god wife please?
I repeat for some times but the wife no want go for ride bike

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
walkthrough for god wife please?
I repeat for some times but the wife no want go for ride bike
Found in the walkthrough, I'll attach the screenshot of the steps to get the good wife ending:
1613928207527.png

Please follow the steps exactly, else you might not get the ending correctly.

Reactions: Deniz31
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes