• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I am Stuck At this Game i am on the bus it says System for now lets a rollback Until you see Clickables on the map wat does that mean i don't see the map ?

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.90

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Come find me on Jeevant's Discord:
Or at C18:

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
It gets stuck on the QTE. Hopefully, 0011 will update their port. (That's the only one I've played that actually works.)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hopefully fixed Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.90

So this time I think I've got all of the QTE things skipped. You will still have the "rollback" events to do (yes they work you just have to roll back several screens).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I remember trying this out with my phone some years back but the qte was just not playable on phones. Now I'm back and on PC! :BootyTime: And I gotta say, I'm not even in the slightest, disappointed that there's not much sex scenes (that sex marathon with the gf was hot af though :PogChamp:) I just wanna know who tf really is that shadow dude and the truth about the "power"

Reactions: Tupã_

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
The sex scenes are starting to come along nicely. Some of the action between MC and the GF is pretty hot. If you can ignore the fact that some of the animations are a bit jerky. Looks a little bit like Elise is trying to give herself a whiplash injury. But then again animating is hard indeed. (Tip to the dev/animator - Ease in and ease out your motions.).
And then there is of course the symmetrical plastic pussy, which is a common curse of many games. Another tip perhaps to the dev. Scrunch that pussy up, add some imperfections and never leave it completely symmetrical on the X-axis.
It will be interesting to see how Elise develops /gets corrupted.

Reactions: Tupã_

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Damn it, man, this game is so great, but there are so few people supporting it. I think the cover is a big reason, because it looks like a VN with horror theme. I suggest changing a lovely or normal cover, which will greatly attract people this time
So true, i really don't dig the cover, it gives off a very dark vibe. I'm not far in the game and due to the cover i keep feeling afraid for my girl, like some messed up shit is gonna happen to her or something

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
A lot of spelling/grammar issues. Had to turn transitions off because I personally did not like them. "sex/lewd" scenes are below average. Too much clicking on things on screen, would have made sense for most of these to be related to just adding another dialogue choice. Also these clickable moments pull you out of the dialogue adding new dialogue just to return you exactly back to where you were before causing most of the time issues with consistency/flow of the story.

Other than that, I still was somehow interested in it enough to read all of what was available. However, this is very close to being something that I wouldn't read and can barely recommend. Honestly, I'm not too sure I do recommend it. But considering I do want to continue reading it, it deserved to be put on my list, somewhat. Kinda. So it is being put at the very bottom of the list right now

Hope to see improvements.

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
oh, come on... someone please create a mod to simplify the QTE. I mean, it really bothers me that one of the first QTE asks you to press the UP arrow... my keyboard doesn't have a fucking arrow pad (also doesn't have the num pad and the function keys)

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
oh, come on... someone please create a mod to simplify the QTE. I mean, it really bothers me that one of the first QTE asks you to press the UP arrow... my keyboard doesn't have a fucking arrow pad (also doesn't have the num pad and the function keys)
On the one hand, sure, suck QTE is suck. On the other hand, you seem very emotional about a game you don't have to play and are getting for free.

Practical: Windows and macOS both ship with virtual keyboards, that include arrow keys if you don't want to remap something.

• Angry
Reactions: mmmonsterkill

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
On the one hand, sure, suck QTE is suck. On the other hand, you seem very emotional about a game you don't have to play and are getting for free.

Practical: Windows and macOS both ship with virtual keyboards, that include arrow keys if you don't want to remap something.
You can criticise free things. They aren't shitting on the dev for it, just asking for an update.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
How can one even work on a keyboard with no arrows and no numpad?
Or is that taken over by some weird key combination that doesn't work in half the applications?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
How can one even work on a keyboard with no arrows and no numpad?
Or is that taken over by some weird key combination that doesn't work in half the applications?
its the new meme mini keyboards that somehow have gotten popular. i really dont see the appeal of losing out on the numpad to save 10 cm of deskspace but different strokes i guess

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, yes, I know those. Tenkeyless. And while I can't see the appeal, either, I know they exist. But also no arrow keys? That sounds absolutely horrible. Have one typo in a text, either delete everything to get back there or actually use the mouse. That just seems like self-torture.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
its the new meme mini keyboards that somehow have gotten popular. i really dont see the appeal of losing out on the numpad to save 10 cm of deskspace but different strokes i guess
Lots of short keyboards that lose the numpad, they usually still have arrow keys though

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes