Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Idunno, I thought it was pretty sweet. Especially the dialogue in free play. Dude got his shit together and girl paid her debt to society. Just uhh... hope they get therapy to squash any... homicidal tendencies...
The problem in Freeplay is that it's before the 10 year sentence she got, It's like a endless mode when she kidnapped you.
Because when she came out she has short hair and abit taller & I would had loved to have that as a endless mode.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just completed the story and got ending 2... fuck that was depressing. Did the MC and Minami do what I think they did on the beach? Fuck... whose idea was it to have such a depressing story in an erotic game?

I really could use a super silly over the top funny erotic game right now to calm down.

EDIT: What? I chose the other option at the end now to see if it's any better but nope, I got ending 3 now -_- How do I get ending 1 which is apparently a happy ending?

Last edited:

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
The problem in Freeplay is that it's before the 10 year sentence she got, It's like a endless mode when she kidnapped you.
Because when she came out she has short hair and abit taller & I would had loved to have that as a endless mode.
Yeah the characters and scenes look the same but the dialogue is different which is enough for me at least. But I agree, short hair option please

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Just completed the story and got ending 2... fuck that was depressing. Did the MC and Minami do what I think they did on the beach? Fuck... whose idea was it to have such a depressing story in an erotic game?

I really could use a super silly over the top funny erotic game right now to calm down.

EDIT: What? I chose the other option at the end now to see if it's any better but nope, I got ending 3 now -_- How do I get ending 1 which is apparently a happy ending?
Do all of this before day 18:

-Do all extra chat options, the last one is about going to the beach
-Get happiness to at least 80, this can be done by flirting and H
-Get vigilance to 0, this can be done by chatting, selecting the right options during the day, and H
-Get all H-scenes, regular new scenes are unlocked after doing the dynamic H event of previously unlocked scenes (after doing dynamic cowgirl and bj, paizuri unlocks, after dynamic paizuri, missionary is unlocked)
-Some H events require a little extra to unlock, like BJ2 requires unlocking paizuri then not doing H for 2 days straight. Then there are the care events
-Sometimes during the day a ??? will appear, always click those. After finding the night dress, simply go to sleep and that scene will unlock. After finding the swimsuit, take a bath to unlock. After finding the school outfit, flirt to unlock.

You'll know you succeeded when you get a ??? option on day 18 during daytime and find a key.

Reactions: LekLek1337

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is a great galgame, although it is a bit short and have both the pure love and ntr ending :ROFLMAO:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Do all of this before day 18:

-Do all extra chat options, the last one is about going to the beach
-Get happiness to at least 80, this can be done by flirting and H
-Get vigilance to 0, this can be done by chatting, selecting the right options during the day, and H
-Get all H-scenes, regular new scenes are unlocked after doing the dynamic H event of previously unlocked scenes (after doing dynamic cowgirl and bj, paizuri unlocks, after dynamic paizuri, missionary is unlocked)
-Some H events require a little extra to unlock, like BJ2 requires unlocking paizuri then not doing H for 2 days straight. Then there are the care events
-Sometimes during the day a ??? will appear, always click those. After finding the night dress, simply go to sleep and that scene will unlock. After finding the swimsuit, take a bath to unlock. After finding the school outfit, flirt to unlock.

You'll know you succeeded when you get a ??? option on day 18 during daytime and find a key.
I know I was just missing the sex pose under BJ so I guess that screwed me over... I'm pretty sure I did all poses twice tho so I'm not sure what happened there. What are the care events exactly?

EDIT: Also, how am I supposed to do all that before Day 18? It seems like the option of doing something (the heart symbol) runs out far too quickly and doesn't get replenished fully after showering.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
I know I was just missing the sex pose under BJ so I guess that screwed me over... I'm pretty sure I did all poses twice tho so I'm not sure what happened there. What are the care events exactly?

EDIT: Also, how am I supposed to do all that before Day 18? It seems like the option of doing something (the heart symbol) runs out far too quickly and doesn't get replenished fully after showering.
You can have seggs with her,that will increase happiness and decrease vigilance,which can also be decreased by selecting the right option in the morning. You can check the guide for more info.

Reactions: PaperCut21

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018

Oh I forgot to clarify, the care events are the events tied to the night dress, swimsuit and uniform.

As for the time, I don't know if you have to do the dynamic events of the care scenes. In my successful playthrough I did, but I didn't do the dynamic Spooning Position and still got Ending 1. Basically all I did was chat until I had 2 hearts, showered, flirted/chatted some more until 2 hearts, then did H. I would try to get BJ2 as early as possible. After unlocking paizuri I only did H if it was to do one of the care scenes, I think it was just the night one, but it might have also been the bath one too, can't remember. Then after unlocking BJ2 you can do dynamic paizuri and unlock everything else afterwards.

We call this hentai metagaming

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh I forgot to clarify, the care events are the events tied to the night dress, swimsuit and uniform.

As for the time, I don't know if you have to do the dynamic events of the care scenes. In my successful playthrough I did, but I didn't do the dynamic Spooning Position and still got Ending 1. Basically all I did was chat until I had 2 hearts, showered, flirted/chatted some more until 2 hearts, then did H. I would try to get BJ2 as early as possible. After unlocking paizuri I only did H if it was to do one of the care scenes, I think it was just the night one, but it might have also been the bath one too, can't remember. Then after unlocking BJ2 you can do dynamic paizuri and unlock everything else afterwards.

We call this hentai metagaming
I really hate when I have to play a game multiple times to actually see everything... even moreso if the seemingly only good ending is the hardest to get lol

Reactions: Dan Flashes

mraowl

Apr 9, 2019
wow, as a recent neet the prologue is pwning me lol. almost tempted to swap to freeplay./..

edit: yooo this shit has a tonal morph on the levels of helck or made in abyss lmao, absolutely based 5/5

Last edited:
Reactions: Scrination

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Given the way it is worded... I would suspect that it is Onee-san, and not Onee-chan. Since it says "Sister Minami" and not just "Sister"... like I know there is "Minami Onee-san" but if actual sister would more just be "Onee-chan" and not "Minami Onee-chan" and if using "Minami Onee-chan" could just be very close friend.... Japanese is fun.
Don't bother. They translate " Shun-kun " as " Shawn ". This is one of the case where the translation is too local. I wonder if someone would make a patch for it

casslenight

Jul 27, 2020
How can i get this scene from Free mode? or stroy mode? but i think its event from Free mode. Has anyone got it?
FIN.jpg

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes