DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Fuuuuuck i didnt see the ntr tag when downloading and straight up playthroughing to ending 4(i wrongly think that exclamation mark is good ending or something)now im fucking sad and crushed and angry
im sorry onee chan:cry::cry:

Vermouth645

Mar 12, 2022
View attachment 2071454

Overview:
What's the right choice? No matter how I think about it, any decision I make will eventually bring me to my wit's end.
But she told me––It's ok to have chosen the wrong path, as long as you try your best to make it right,
everything will be fine.

Towards the end of summer, while I was feeling suffocated from all of life's pressures, I met her again.
I let out all the stress that I accumulated for 4 years, and even contemplated leaving this world at one point.....
However, she took my hand and guided me towards a new life.

I've been abducted.
Abducted by... the sister I've known for years.........​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-29
Developer: Connection - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

does anyone know why this game crashes when i run it? and is there a solution, because I've been waiting for quite a long time

sorry if my english is very bad
Thankyou Capture.JPG

AllianzSaint

May 29, 2022
insert meme EMOTIONAL DAMAGE

SPOILER below for yall who wanna do the story idk how to do the spoiler tag

why why did i have to get ending 2 i felt something was wrong when i chose the door option once and didnt expect this... i thought i saved minami but ended up dead with her... i need to replay this for ending one or ill stay sad over this

ZuzuFodas

Oct 22, 2017
I am not much into NTR but this one was just perfect. I just wish the meet condition for this was different like low happines, not unlocking all conversation, care, and H events... it would make more sense for the MC situation.

Reactions: LekLek1337
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes