Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Didn't realize until after I got one of the endings but Minami looks a lot like Marin from My Dress Up Darling.

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
This game is quite well produced for such awful writing. Perhaps I'm naive here, but even rookie writers tend to be a bit more careful with their worlds and characters. You can absolutely have a weak-willed protagonist who's subject and bullying and crippled by a lack of agency but please for the love of god please try a bit harder than this. Holy shit.

I'm also unsure if this is just an awful translation or whether the author doesn't actually know how much $1000 is. That's literally rent, but MC has the compassion to donate it seems. The housing market must also be insane since they seem to live in quite a nice place for a family struggling to get by but hey, I guess I've seen these backgrounds before so I'm just being an asshole at this point.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm also unsure if this is just an awful translation or whether the author doesn't actually know how much $1000 is.
Gonna hazard a wild guess that's a thoughtless equation of the yen with the dollar without adjusting for the rather different value scales. People old enough to have, say, visited Italy before the Euro became a thing can readily recognise the scenario.

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
Gonna hazard a wild guess that's a thoughtless equation of the yen with the dollar without adjusting for the rather different value scales. People old enough to have, say, visited Italy before the Euro became a thing can readily recognize the scenario.
Yeah, that's fair. I can see it as being pretty likely. I genuinely hope the writing gets better, it seems like it's quite liked and people tend to pay attention to more than just sex in these types of games?

Again, it seems to be quite well produced, I'd hate to spend the entire game getting mad at my own perceived issues with it lol.

Last edited:

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
damm,this game such a masterpiece,is there anymore game like this?i like game where u have like both option,like good ending and bad ending,such in this case like ntr ending,if there more game like this or similar please tell me

Reactions: Daioh

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
How do you reach Ending1? I only got Ending 2 and 3 lol xD Not getting into free mode because Ending1 needs to be unlocked is so bullshit.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Chinese and taiwan arent the same bro
Yeah Chinese arent the same, There two type one call mainland chinese and just chinese people, however in argument they will refer where your ancestor came from? isnt it from China?

I like them purple, they are quite crazy in good way.
View attachment 2073815
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ending 2 is the better instead of other ending, If a girl you loved she did that just for you, dying alongside with your lover is the best choice instead your regret why a girl ruined her life for you to continue living.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Somebody here might have pointed it out already but everything compelling about the plot here was ripped straight from Shounen no Abyss, with modifications to fit more generic hentai elements.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
View attachment 2071454

Overview:
What's the right choice? No matter how I think about it, any decision I make will eventually bring me to my wit's end.
But she told me––It's ok to have chosen the wrong path, as long as you try your best to make it right,
everything will be fine.

Towards the end of summer, while I was feeling suffocated from all of life's pressures, I met her again.
I let out all the stress that I accumulated for 4 years, and even contemplated leaving this world at one point.....
However, she took my hand and guided me towards a new life.

I've been abducted.
Abducted by... the sister I've known for years.........​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-29
Developer: Connection - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

8 October 2022

Update
Change Log

1.01 update
1.We have fixed the save problem caused by the <B>Version character picture.
Really sorry, we hope there are no more problem

1.02 update
1.Fixed untranslated text content
2.Removed achievement about Ending4 and Ending5
Please trust us attach great importance to customer suggestions.
Thanks everyone.

1.03 update
There are no official patch notes available for this build.

(I think maybe just fixing some bugs)
The game or file I upload is all from the official/paid website/free website, part of the file I will do cracking or modification to remove ads, sharing is just a way of entertainment for me (because I don't have so much time, bored to modify the version number in order to update)

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 1 depot.

TEST.png
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Vincent654

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Someone please put this in the OP:

NTR only happens if you choose the option with the BIG RED FUCKING EXCLAMATION MARK in the prologue.
If you choose it, you're locked into one of the two NTR endings, if you don't, your waifu stays true to you.
That said, she only fucks the other guys to "save" the MC and imho Ending 5 is actually kind of, sort of , maybe the second "best" ending after 1...

And if you're unsure what you need to do to get a specific ending, there's a light bulb button on the left side.
Click that, pick an ending you haven't unlocked yet and it will tell you exactly what the conditions are to get it.
No need to ask here and wait for an answer, the game tells you what you need to do.

Unlocking all H-scenes only seems to count those that are part of the H button, you'll need to do first time and dynamic mode once for each and doing dynamic usually unlocks the next position.
The H-scenes that are chosen through sleep/flirt/bath count for the care scenes objective, but you don't have to do dynamic mode with those, getting the main scenes is enough.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes