Nov 17, 2018
Just finished this and man, this was a good nukige. First off, the writing's not the greatest (especially the prologue, it sucks but thankfully it's short) but the art is absolutely topnotch. The sex scenes' L2D is above-average; they're way better than the crappy L2D from other VNs in which they look like somebody recorded their screen while playing around with GIMP's wand and transformation tool. It's great how you can fiddle around with the main heroine's clothes during most sex scenes and change the speed. It's no Miconisomi/KISS/Illusion in terms of customization, but it's head and shoulders above what is average, and I really appreciate the developers for doing this.

You can go about the game without a walkthrough since the game explicitly tells you what you need to achieve each ending and you'll get the gist of it just by mucking around. I don't know the specifics of unlocking the next unlockable H scene, but I at least did the L2D version of each H scene at least once. I wasn't able to do this in Ending #1 because of the time constraint (missed the spooning and seifuku L2D) but I was still able to get it. On the other hand, I had to retry my Ending #4 run all over again because I probably missed on watching the L2D of a particular H scene and as a result, I wasn't able to unlock the last two H.

I'd easily recommend this to anyone looking for a nukige with great art and animation. Even though I said the writing's not the greatest, it's not the worst either. Thankfully, the H scenes aren't boringly written and they paced it well enough that it doesn't become such a chore to read through. There is some avoidable NTR though so that's something worth mentioning. I'm fine with NTR (I even welcome it) but the way it was shoehorned into the plot probably wasn't the greatest. The two CGs that come out of it though are my favorites. Shame it isn't animated.

Overall, I'm looking forward to what the developers have in store next.

The developers are probably Taiwanese. Not 100% concrete though, just basing this on the staff descriptions on the developer's previous VN as written on VNDB.
Thats because they are taiwanese. It was mention in their Patreon that they are taiwanese. Definitely better then those generic Japanese games though

ubenico

Apr 13, 2022
I am using Wine and the game freezes when I try to save after the intro, I can right click to exit the menu but have to quit, anyone know what's going on?

Aug 22, 2022
You should post this on the review,it's super well written man.Furthermore,I agreed with most of you said,while the plot isn't much of anything,the animations and art more then compensate for that,plus the cloth option is a nice touch a swell. I just wish that the NTR was better implemented,since they could've done so many interesting things,but decide to half-assed those endings.
I admit, I only knew about the reviews section once you mentioned them. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give writing a review a try.
this definitely didn't sound like a good game one bit. you're praising it for the good h-scene writing. but in the end I'm getting this nagging feeling that it's around the same as most one-shot hentai mangas. and its a 4gb game.

i swear that nothing will top Thug Hero Party in this regard. that game scars you for a very long time if not forever. ending 5 will be my greatest blessing and my greatest curse.

I'd put this in low priority and that means I'd play it if there's no good release for the next upcoming weeks/months.
Heh, the game itself isn't really the greatest but I do feel like the H scenes themselves were still worth it just because they look so pretty. Your comparison with one-shot H mangoes is pretty spot on though because that's as far as the story goes in terms of complexity. If you're really looking for something that's a great read, then this game isn't for you. Still, if you went in this just because you see it as a nukige and are looking for a quick happy meal while looking at good visuals then it's still great in that regard. Thinking about it more, I think I would've liked it better if they changed the VN to one of those scene-viewer type of games that you get from DLsite.

Also, because of your comment, now I'm curious as to how great Thug Hero Party really is. I just finished that newly translated NTR elf VN (liked it by the way) and I could've sworn that every 1-2 pages, I would see someone sing praises about how great Thug Hero Party is and how its writing is head-and-shoulders above the rest.

Reactions: X_xSlapsoilx_X

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Also, because of your comment, now I'm curious as to how great Thug Hero Party really is. I just finished that newly translated NTR elf VN (liked it by the way) and I could've sworn that every 1-2 pages, I would see someone sing praises about how great Thug Hero Party is and how its writing is head-and-shoulders above the rest.
what's this newly translated thing?

xidilin

Mar 4, 2020
Some translation are missing, I think that its fixed in 1.04 patch which i think was released with extra scenes aswell.

Aug 22, 2022
what's this newly translated thing?
Oh, by that I meant this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-is-a-blue-collar-worker-final-elf.132149/. One of the better NTR VNs in terms of writing (still needs your suspension of belief though). Just like Happiness Double Room, the H scenes are also well animated but that's to be expected from elf.

I'll cut it short here because I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to talk about another VN in this thread, but I liked that VN a lot. It's also where I heard about Thug Hero Party because people were recommending it there.

francodila

Jan 19, 2021
Hello :) , I have some doubts. What does she do when she goes out in the afternoon? she always commits ntr in afternoon if you gave his number to the thugs ?

:unsure:
I'm stupid sorry haha, thanks in advance for explaining! :D

Last edited:

xidilin

Mar 4, 2020
8 October 2022

Update
Change Log

1.01 update
1.We have fixed the save problem caused by the <B>Version character picture.
Really sorry, we hope there are no more problem

1.02 update
1.Fixed untranslated text content
2.Removed achievement about Ending4 and Ending5
Please trust us attach great importance to customer suggestions.
Thanks everyone.

1.03 update
There are no official patch notes available for this build.

(I think maybe just fixing some bugs)
The game or file I upload is all from the official/paid website/free website, part of the file I will do cracking or modification to remove ads, sharing is just a way of entertainment for me (because I don't have so much time, bored to modify the version number in order to update)

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 1 depot.

View attachment 2089166
DOWNLOAD

PIXELDRAIN
According to i think there was a new patch after 21.oct that contain more interaction in H scenes. Could you upload it?

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
21 October 2022

Update
1.03+

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 2 depots.

• Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/globalgamemanagers
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/resources.assets (+3.55 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/resources.assets.resS
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/resources.resource (-9.60 MiB)
  • Manifest ID changed –

• Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/MacOS/Happiness Double Room
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/globalgamemanagers (-16 B)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.assets (-1.47 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.assets.resS
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.resource (-16.60 MiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources
  • Manifest ID changed –

TEST.png

DOWNLOAD

x7kenji

Jan 7, 2018
any games outside of one room similar to this? even if it has with the ntr/avoidable ntr i dont mind

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes