Asahi

May 11, 2017
Untitled.png

This game is so warm.
I cried like a baby.

Voice actress is so great.
The story is simple, yet not too plain.
The erotic is good, but it's not the main dish of the game.

My eyes hurt from crying!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Last edited:

DAKN

Feb 9, 2018
here you go
Sorry for the late reply. The song you sent to me wasn't the right one but i did find the one i was looking for in the same channel of that song so thank you. Sadly it just a trial version...

• Sad
Reactions: LekLek1337

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Such a good nukige.
I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with games like Happiness Double Room.
It's just a decision made by the author, who can decide which elements it is better to focus more on (story, hentai content, or even a mix of both).
When a game is a nukige, it must be evaluated according to its genre (this applies to any product of entertainment).
A nukige is not a b-tier game, it is a game with the same dignity as others (for example the story-oriented ones), because the belonging to a specific genre doesn't automatically make a product worse than others.
When it is stated that a nukige is worse than story oriented games by default it is like saying that comedies are always worse than series that deal with sensitive topics such as drugs and prostitution. This is not always the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: onsen-chinatsu

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man what are the tag for interactable sex like these game? I looking for these and tired of build up story and want to straight to the action or make it short as much as possible but want more than sit and reading. Guide me through some action slowly and F
and yes
I through this story and find it good But I want more for other game. Not to mention I see simliar story somewhere sooo GOod

and few people here
mobile port must be done through dev only. It require remake some part of game which dev only have access to otherwise u can only play by emulate coumpter on your phone which Ur phone cant
not as easy as RPGmaker game except WOLF which I dont care and dont know. dont know is dont work

Last edited:

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone recommend me games that has good art and decent animations like this game? This got me so hooked I got to play more.

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Started off depressed from the prologue, then I got ending 3 the first playthrough, almost punch the screen from anger, immediately reload a file to at least get ending 2, got even angrier

I know what the story is going for but damn

Reactions: flap12

Neko-nin

Sep 3, 2021
Dude... Japan is brutal... try watching some documentaries.
For holidays? Awesome. Working and living there? Oh hell naw...
Honestly with how much info I learned about Japan in some vids, I can say that this is 1,000% one example I learned is that there's No AC in school for the kids letting them almost get off'd from a heat stroke saying that that's they're way of teaching them to cope in with the hotness as an adult while working a job

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
I'm about to do ending 4 and 5 can someone spoil me about the endings i heard there is ntr can atleast show me a pic of the ntr or some lines of the ntr cuz i think if I'm caught off guard I might just delete this in a second

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes