yuamikamiXunpai

Sep 28, 2021
Im mad, ive been trying to find the save data for an hour now, i have the game on a external hard drive, im on bootcamp too so what the heck is the path to the file?
should be in C:/Users/(your pc name)/AppData/LocalLow/Connection

make sure to click the View button on the top then Folder options and click the circle to show hidden files, folders, or drives
since AppData is a hidden folder

Reactions: Kaka69shi

HAWOOWAH

Jan 20, 2022
should be in C:/Users/(your pc name)/AppData/LocalLow/Connection

make sure to click the View button on the top then Folder options and click the circle to show hidden files, folders, or drives
since AppData is a hidden folder
already did, and it didnt work
but if theres someone else whos also struggling i used Directory Monitor(its an app), and made a new save file in game so that it shows the stupid path.

Mar 29, 2021
So this game has NTR, okay I'm not gonna play this thoroughly, just get the full save and beat my meat thoroughly instead.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
30 November 2022

Update
Patchnotes via

1673270566873.png
Version 1.04 Update.
1.Optimized text content
2.Optimize the prompt description about ending 1
3.Fixed some missing voice
4.Added route hiding function for endings 4 and 5.
Now you can hide the route for endings 4 and 5 through the button located in the lower right corner of the header
Thank very much for suggestions from everyone.
We will learn from this experience and ensure that it will be better in the future.
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/Managed/Elringus.Naninovel.Runtime.dll (+3.50 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/globalgamemanagers (+171.77 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/globalgamemanagers.assets (+680 B)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/resources.assets (-31.43 MiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/resources.assets.resS (+1.02 MiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room_Data/resources.resource
  • Manifest ID changed –
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Frameworks/GameAssembly.dylib (+80 B)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Info.plist
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/MacOS/Happiness Double Room
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/ScriptingAssemblies.json (+35 B)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/globalgamemanagers (+171.80 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/globalgamemanagers.assets (+2.30 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/il2cpp_data/Metadata/global-metadata.dat (+4.13 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.assets (+610.77 KiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.assets.resS (+1.02 MiB)
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.resource
  • Modified – Happiness Double Room/Happiness Double Room.app/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources
  • Manifest ID changed –
TEST.png

DOWNLOAD

SalmonLadder

Apr 23, 2019
Anyone else having trouble running this on Steam Deck? Running through Lutris launches the game, but it crashes and seizes up so frequently. Haven't even gotten to a single H-Scene.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
I was curious with NTR end and man, i regret it badly. And thank you because i dont have to spend hours to get that ending lol
Havent seen the 1-3 end, hope it has the better end :'

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
how to get ntr ending ? guide me pls
The very game already gives you hints to the endings, I had missed that. But anyway, there are two NTR endings. To get END 5, just give the number to the bullies, while END 4 is far more complicated. To get it:

Unlock all sex scenes.

Unlock all dialogues(Which you do by selecting the chat option).

Vigilance at zero.

Happiness at 100 or above.

Trigger all care events.

Select the ??? images.

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
why the fuck this game is so depresing in story, like srlsy, how one can have such shit live in japan?
i thought its a nice country to live...
Well technically... it's not real but basically this could be based on or depicted on a person's life in Japan if you actually get the chance to meet one but i likely doubt that's really the case because you rarely hear this sort of thing happening to anyone unless this was just your usual reincarnation to a another world scenario with many ways to die except this one hasn't gone through the whole thing but ended up different with MC not killing himself in the end thanks to a certain someone.
(and yes i'm talking about Minami)

Just saying that this sort of event could just be made up or unless it has happened before to someone but not limited to a bunch of countries including Japan then i wouldn't be surprised really, most of us are going through shitty lives after all and this serves as a reminder for how cruel the world could be when everything isn't so nice and everything is turned against you at every corner, don't forget this isn't entirely based on something that couldn't have happened to anyone but it could happen regardless anyway so who knows if it'll actually happen to anyone or not even if it does happen rarely

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes