SoyJoy7777

Dec 16, 2020
Started off depressed from the prologue, then I got ending 3 the first playthrough, almost punch the screen from anger, immediately reload a file to at least get ending 2, got even angrier

I know what the story is going for but damn
the new build of the game added the best ending so far in my opinion you have to get the ending 1 and continuing the free mode until the new ending triggered

Reactions: The3DWeiPin

jttjtt19

Jan 26, 2018
I seem to be having issues getting ending 4, as the special event on day 17 isn't appearing, is there supposed to be any other requirements for it to trigger?

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
me, a newbie on this game be like: BREH, MINAMI? Minami(japanese singer) who created crying for rain(domestic girlfriend op)???,... BREHHHH(ngl i listen to her japanese songs alot, until now)

Edit: the next message got a good point,... hm, why do i have feeling i actually forgot that

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
me, a newbie on this game be like: BREH, MINAMI? Minami(japanese singer) who created crying for rain(domestic girlfriend op)???,... BREHHHH(ngl i listen to her japanese songs alot, until now)
ya know.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Does anyone know what the devs are cooking up next?I can't afford to support them at this moment

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
the new build of the game added the best ending so far in my opinion you have to get the ending 1 and continuing the free mode until the new ending triggered
Oh right was wondering what I forgot to do after rushing exam for a couple of weeks, yeah i'll get that done, thanks for reminding me

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Anybody seen these CGs below?
I dont recall them AT all.
Here is the CGs if you wanna see them in bigger size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found out: Just hit happiness to 999

Last edited:

Bob Stones

Sep 26, 2021
holy mama shit juicy, this one has a good segs animation so far ngl and its also uncensored wtf... just wow
Screenshot_20221221_080811.png

cercuitaaa

Jun 17, 2022
guys ,did the NTR seg scene have an dynamic mode? or something like animation?
just want to know i dont see it in free mode.

HAWOOWAH

Jan 20, 2022
Im mad, ive been trying to find the save data for an hour now, i have the game on a external hard drive, im on bootcamp too so what the heck is the path to the file?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes