Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Man i can't really unlock the ending 2 despite following the tip in the game

Can someone have a guide how to do it

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Is this game created in Japan? Why doesn't it contain mosaic censorship (due to, you know, the way law in Japan works) ?

Aug 22, 2022
Just finished this and man, this was a good nukige. First off, the writing's not the greatest (especially the prologue, it sucks but thankfully it's short) but the art is absolutely topnotch. The sex scenes' L2D is above-average; they're way better than the crappy L2D from other VNs in which they look like somebody recorded their screen while playing around with GIMP's wand and transformation tool. It's great how you can fiddle around with the main heroine's clothes during most sex scenes and change the speed. It's no Miconisomi/KISS/Illusion in terms of customization, but it's head and shoulders above what is average, and I really appreciate the developers for doing this.

You can go about the game without a walkthrough since the game explicitly tells you what you need to achieve each ending and you'll get the gist of it just by mucking around. I don't know the specifics of unlocking the next unlockable H scene, but I at least did the L2D version of each H scene at least once. I wasn't able to do this in Ending #1 because of the time constraint (missed the spooning and seifuku L2D) but I was still able to get it. On the other hand, I had to retry my Ending #4 run all over again because I probably missed on watching the L2D of a particular H scene and as a result, I wasn't able to unlock the last two H.

I'd easily recommend this to anyone looking for a nukige with great art and animation. Even though I said the writing's not the greatest, it's not the worst either. Thankfully, the H scenes aren't boringly written and they paced it well enough that it doesn't become such a chore to read through. There is some avoidable NTR though so that's something worth mentioning. I'm fine with NTR (I even welcome it) but the way it was shoehorned into the plot probably wasn't the greatest. The two CGs that come out of it though are my favorites. Shame it isn't animated.

Overall, I'm looking forward to what the developers have in store next.
Is this game created in Japan? Why doesn't it contain mosaic censorship (due to, you know, the way law in Japan works) ?
The developers are probably Taiwanese. Not 100% concrete though, just basing this on the staff descriptions on the developer's previous VN as written on VNDB.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Just finished this and man, this was a good nukige. First off, the writing's not the greatest (especially the prologue, it sucks but thankfully it's short) but the art is absolutely topnotch. The sex scenes' L2D is above-average; they're way better than the crappy L2D from other VNs in which they look like somebody recorded their screen while playing around with GIMP's wand and transformation tool. It's great how you can fiddle around with the main heroine's clothes during most sex scenes and change the speed. It's no Miconisomi/KISS/Illusion in terms of customization, but it's head and shoulders above what is average, and I really appreciate the developers for doing this.

You can go about the game without a walkthrough since the game explicitly tells you what you need to achieve each ending and you'll get the gist of it just by mucking around. I don't know the specifics of unlocking the next unlockable H scene, but I at least did the L2D version of each H scene at least once. I wasn't able to do this in Ending #1 because of the time constraint (missed the spooning and seifuku L2D) but I was still able to get it. On the other hand, I had to retry my Ending #4 run all over again because I probably missed on watching the L2D of a particular H scene and as a result, I wasn't able to unlock the last two H.

I'd easily recommend this to anyone looking for a nukige with great art and animation. Even though I said the writing's not the greatest, it's not the worst either. Thankfully, the H scenes aren't boringly written and they paced it well enough that it doesn't become such a chore to read through. There is some avoidable NTR though so that's something worth mentioning. I'm fine with NTR (I even welcome it) but the way it was shoehorned into the plot probably wasn't the greatest. The two CGs that come out of it though are my favorites. Shame it isn't animated.

The developers are probably Taiwanese. Not 100% concrete though, just basing this on the staff descriptions on the developer's previous VN as written on VNDB.
You should post this on the review,it's super well written man.Furthermore,I agreed with most of you said,while the plot isn't much of anything,the animations and art more then compensate for that,plus the cloth option is a nice touch a swell. I just wish that the NTR was better implemented,since they could've done so many interesting things,but decide to half-assed those endings.

Reactions: onsen-chinatsu

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017

this definitely didn't sound like a good game one bit. you're praising it for the good h-scene writing. but in the end I'm getting this nagging feeling that it's around the same as most one-shot hentai mangas. and its a 4gb game.

i swear that nothing will top Thug Hero Party in this regard. that game scars you for a very long time if not forever. ending 5 will be my greatest blessing and my greatest curse.

I'd put this in low priority and that means I'd play it if there's no good release for the next upcoming weeks/months.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes