Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Gettin' some "Army Gals" feels from this one. Oh well, I have too much free time, gonna give it a try.

Reactions: Lamer

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
It doesn't matter what gender you chose.. I played them both and when I picked male, Mai still mentioned the other campers as girls in one of her sentences. :coldsweat:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
No matter what options you pick, nothing changes apart from maybe ONE line of text. Even the gender selection at the start only influences whether you see the slight curve of a boob or not when Lizzy sits on top of you in the last scene.
Yeah this is the same guy who did Catch Canvas. I think there were literally only three CG shots in the entire game. It was only mildly amusing, but possibly only because I was waiting for the sex to start happening. The plot was ridiculous. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have played it to begin with, life is too short. I don't expect much from this release either, or anything this guy does unless multiple people tell me emphatically otherwise.

What was really fucked up was that I backed Catch Canvas via crowdfunding on a name-in-credits tier and he completely omitted the credits that weren't him. It was the second reason I played through to the end, and I was really ticked off by that.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Wait, what? Did I miss some scene or does the MC get literally ZERO action on this one? I mean, the most I can think of are those two cunnillingus scenes (well, one and a half). In fact, I don't friggin' remember the MC laying a single finger on one of the girls.
Also, you need to do a second playthrough as the other gender just to unlock one CG, and still... WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO CG?!

...okay, I'm fine now. I think. I don't know. I hope. I don't give a damn. Have a nice day you guys who passed on this one. For the ones who didn't and played this crap, I salute you. -_-

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Also, you need to do a second playthrough as the other gender just to unlock one CG, and still... WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO CG?!

Bewbs. That's all. On the MC. Completely covered by clothes. One has them, the other doesn't. That's it.

Reactions: Suiko

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I've given this game a chance, I'm currently on the 4th day and it's boring the hell out of me. The story and dialogue wants to be a fun anime/manga but there is little to no humour to lighten the dreary stereotypical characters. The story seems distanced from the MC/protagonist and there is currently no interaction except descriptions of the other characters touching/cuddling up to you.

The art is okay but it seems like someone sketched out something to be coloured and the colourist then just painted on top of it instead of trying to keep the line work visible on the top layer. So it looks muddy and rushed in a lot of places. There also don't seem to be enough pictures to make up the whole story, the screen dwells on one picture while the story describes an entire scene that we don't see. I know there are plenty of VN that do similar but they usually have some kind of animated characters to indicate some movement and energy.

As it is, I'm not liking this game/VN.

Reactions: ponyguy

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
Gotta say, I've played a lot of the half-baked(alpha) games on this site, and they were more well done than this. Agreed on the MC being a modesty touting, head shaking, son of a bitch. How many MALE virgins wouldn't have a literal heart attack being stuck with THREE women who don't mind being free with their bodies, get pretty much lewd when drunk, and wouldn't take advantage of the situation to get even a little bit of action???? Hours of my life lost on this one. Don't know if I'll ever look at another VN if they're like this.

The bad taste in my mouth.....won't go away for a while after this one.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Bro what the fuck did i just play
Bro2 i Don't Know Somer Crap that a Prude Made to Trick Hentai Lovers into Playing
Bro Dam THe Guy/Girl Ripping Of THe Dev of Camp Pinewood
Bro2 yep and the prude made money on it
Bro Dam i Want To Track the FUcker down and MUg him/Her
Bro2 Na Just go spread word That his/her GAme is a Knockoff Of Camp Pinewood

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone have an walkthrough??
Plsss?
Even a walkthrough won't help you with this one mate... it just plain sucks!!

I've no idea what segment of the games market they were trying to hit but it misses everything.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is zero romance for the MC in this game.

You get to watch 2 other girls start a relationship and you can potentially have the crazy girl ride your face but it doesn't lead anywhere.

This is the weakest of their games. I would recommend Wolf Tails, Love Ribbon and Catch Canvas but I can't recommend this.

There are a couple of amusing scenes but for the most part it just falls flat in every way.

Future95

Feb 5, 2018
the game was pretty good but there weren't that much H scenes with the main protagonist. but I hope that they'll make a sequel in the near future.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes