Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
the autor on the albedo site have create some new qsp without bug the last was update today but in russian.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How doo I start the event with Katy that opens up the further line for exhibitionism - I can't get her to go pantyless. AND how to unlock the nude beach?

Thanks. Nice game, but with an annoyingly slow progression.

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
Btw, why is there wrong developer in OP. Afaik dev is fagot. Or did he change his nickname?

Last edited:

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
Btw, why is there wrong developer in OP. Afaik dev is fagot. Or did he change his nickname?
well russian version on PL states, that author is Fagot. Dunno why english version is changed, "smart" guy wants attention?

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I have 3 questions:

1. I have exhibition 4, yet i still can`t leave the house naked, only in underwear or with the erotic dress, both with or without lingerie. Is this normal?

2. I have Depravity: 814 and Subordination: 775 and i can`t prostitute on the highway. When i talk to the nurse on the highway, i can only ask her 4 questions, with 1 same answer to all : "thank you". How to continue this quest? Master said i need to talk to her, yet she doesn`t do anything. Notebook text "Master said that I was interested in an important and rich man. For this reason it is necessary to talk to the Nurse near the road near the grocery store. But you have to have a good experience with a whore. " How do i increase "experience with a whore"? :))

3. I started playing 0.9 and then continued the save from 0.9 in 1.0. It seems there are a lot of (probably) new pictures missing. Is this also normal? I`m playing the happyend1.0fixen.qsp version

Last edited:

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
I have 2 questions questions:

1. I have exhibition 4, yet i still can`t leave the house naked, in underwear or with the erotic dress, both with or without lingerie. Is this normal?

2. I have Depravity: 814 and Subordination: 775 and i can`t prostitute on the highway. When i talk to the nurse on the highway, i can only ask her 4 questions, with 1 same answer to all : "thank you". How to continue this quest? Master said i need to talk to her, yet she doesn`t do anything. Notebook text "Master said that I was interested in an important and rich man. For this reason it is necessary to talk to the Nurse near the road near the grocery store. But you have to have a good experience with a whore. " How do i increase "experience with a whore"? :))

3. I started playing 0.9 and then continued the save from 0.9 in 1.0. It seems there are a lot of (probably) new pictures missing. Is this also normal? I`m playing the happyend1.0fixen.qsp version
I don't think its normal, with exhibition 3 i could leave without underwear but wearing the other clothes, with 4 nothing changed. The options to talk to the nurse is that way, wen there is some ''event'' with her she come to talk to you when you are working as a whore. The rich client came to me after i walked naked in a train and finished the anal plug quest, i dont know if you need to do both, and you increase the experience as whore by working as a whore.

Is probably beacuse of the save, but i dont know. I only played the 1.0 version.

If anyone could answer me, is there anything to do after you accept becoming a slave?

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
I don't think its normal, with exhibition 3 i could leave without underwear but wearing the other clothes, with 4 nothing changed. The options to talk to the nurse is that way, wen there is some ''event'' with her she come to talk to you when you are working as a whore. The rich client came to me after i walked naked in a train and finished the anal plug quest, i dont know if you need to do both, and you increase the experience as whore by working as a whore.

Is probably beacuse of the save, but i dont know. I only played the 1.0 version.

If anyone could answer me, is there anything to do after you accept becoming a slave

Hi if my memorie is good the 4 in exhib is for go naked out to the master.

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
Speak with kate for that and at 3 in exhib you you the possibility to see the nurse and work if you pay for a week

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
For Miss Anna no need to call her you found her at her home the week end same place at you home in the backyaard after 19 hours.

lecram59

Jun 20, 2017
i have the mission:
(I need to figure out how to get Eugene to give to a friend of Anton and generally make her obedient girl.) and i dont no how to do this.
? and second question how to get the 4 level of exhibitionism

Last edited:

whyyyyyyy

May 3, 2017
i have the mission:
(I need to figure out how to get Eugene to give to a friend of Anton and generally make her obedient girl.) and i dont no how to do this.
? and second question how to get the 4 level of exhibitionism
A couple post up someone posted a fix, that allowed me to continue the quest

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote