4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HappyHeartPanic-B19.5Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
anyone know the number thing for I R V with the goblin?
It's a multiplication/division problem, match the number on the tv to what the ? should be on the board problem, then proceed to the next room. It may not be immediately obvious that you have inputed the correct answer, so you may have to bash your head against the wall until it opens.
For interpreting the triangle, I believe its the bottom 2 variable multiplied together yields the top variable while the top variable divided by the known bottom variable will give the other variable as its answer.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Whats new this update?
changelog?
anyone got update details?
There's no official changelog, so let me give you a fanmade one: the long awaited (7 months in the making) build 19.5 TEST adds: 1 new enemy with whopping 2 sex animations, expanded Jessie's Playhouse (to house that 1 new enemy) and updated graphics for the ABDL area.
Hope this was worth the wait, and we'll see you when the build 20 releases :)

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
There's no official changelog, so let me give you a fanmade one: the long awaited (7 months in the making) build 19.5 TEST adds: 1 new enemy with whopping 2 sex animations, expanded Jessie's Playhouse (to house that 1 new enemy) and updated graphics for the ABDL area.
1694306666261.png Is it possible to interact with him somehow?

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Oh damn is this the state the game is in I never knew lol I kinda just watch this game from afar and play whenever it gets an update

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
See you next year for next update. Happy Halloween, merry christmas and happy new year in advance hehe

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Lot of arguments in this thread but I'm not getting much info about the game from them. I really don't want to see any ABDL stuff. That's firmly in the category of fetishes I can't tolerate. How avoidable is it? It seems from the discussions that there's one area that really focuses on it, is it rarer/absent in the other areas? And is it possible to completely avoid it by not interacting or whatever? It seems given how popular this game is that this very niche fetish content that is repulsive to the vast majority of people can't be too oppressive, right? Surely

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Lot of arguments in this thread but I'm not getting much info about the game from them. I really don't want to see any ABDL stuff. That's firmly in the category of fetishes I can't tolerate. How avoidable is it? It seems from the discussions that there's one area that really focuses on it, is it rarer/absent in the other areas? And is it possible to completely avoid it by not interacting or whatever? It seems given how popular this game is that this very niche fetish content that is repulsive to the vast majority of people can't be too oppressive, right? Surely
The ABDL stuff is confined to a single map. The entire game comprises of a hub area with doorways to several different maps. There's an ABDL map, there's a Halloween map, there's a uhh regular map? Idk. But yes you can completely avoid the ABDL trash, and no, no one here knows why ABDL gets its own map or even any representation whatsoever. Thankfully, its not present in any other areas besides the daycare map.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Also bringing up these "perks" you get for paying money to doggie only solidifies my point more that this is more of a purchase then a donation
You're just arguing semantics for no real purpose. Supporters themselves often call it "donation" why don't they call it "purchase" if it's that what it is? Because it's silly and no one sees it that way. The game is ultimately free, so it's obvious why they join, it's not solely the perks. They enjoy doggie and like donating to him, why else would you care of discord roles? Just wait for game if its all you care. You're doing whole redditor response with "well actually you used the wrong word ☝". Next point "it closer fits the description of a store purchase" same point different words, it's not a store purchase. It fits the description of a subscription, because that's what it is. Next point, "My best example of purchasing actually is pre-order bonuses for this" same point again for the 3rd time. That's still wrong, pre-order is purchasing something before its available for sale. That's the point of him stating this:
1694308760568.png
to stop people from thinking they have to "pre-order". Due to the fact that this is a subscription. They don't work the same, one is a reoccurring charging, the other is a one time deal. What pre-order have you done that charges monthly?
also how dare you say i have brain rot good whomever, all you did was provide me evidence stating that the patreon is more akin to a pre order then a donation.
Because you do. It's a subscription not a pre-order, so still wrong.

Reactions: Kingdomless

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Everyone, including me, are just mad because of the recent development progress:
-Slow updates
-Small updates
-A lot of niche/unpleasant content (ABDL)
-Lack of "free" information (A lot of information is from VIP channels from users who donated)
(Maybe some don't see it like that, maybe they do)
I know, but its not a team, just a single pup doing his best. It's niche because he himself is niche, if you understood him you would know he doesn't enjoy normy stuff. If you're going to have your face glued to making a game might as well be something you enjoy. The info is "lacking" because he wants to honor his supporters. He feels special receiving help from so many so he wants his supports to feel just as special. If he gives it to everyone that's one less reward supports get. How else would you say thank you to supporters? when the free users are waiting to snatch anything you get?
It is just a human character:
When you get a lot at the start you begin to expect to get the same ammount or more later.
It's enevidable that people get angry.
I understand that, you're human. My point is that many free users are the ones feeling that way. The supporters often get along with him. Yes, some leave, doggie is human too despite being a pup. He's has a limit to how fast he can work, plus this game is a close hobby of his. It's near and dear, he's making it for himself as much as he is making it for us. And i like your bear dance :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes