4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
so was the fox guy replaced this update or has he been gone a while?

i assume he wasnt like what with the skunk/fart thing. it was really weird seeing his gun come from the random harpy girl. maybe the gun shoul be changed a bit more to look like it's her gun rather than a random thing

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Forgot to mention, old saves won't work.
Playing the pachinko on Build 20. It seems that the system is broke. Even if you get 4000 points, it automatically puts you in a game over state.

I'll check on the older stages to see if there's any more bugs.

Also, played over the jessie build. No signs of the 3rd civilian. 1st: Phone girl. 2nd: pregnant lady.

Reactions: Beats9821

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Well. It is not a team, true. I just point out that progress was slow. :whistle::coffee:
ok i'll join you in coffee time too :whistle::coffee:
-ADBL in gam-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-No Info-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-end part-
Of course they do, especially on a horny site. They start getting withdraws if they don't recieve anything. o_O

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
will there ever be birth in this game? if not what is the point of pregnancy tag other than flavor text and inflated bellies?

Noroimai

Oct 11, 2017
So uhh... 5 months and only 3 events? Feels a bit... yeah. dunnoh what to say. Or does Mordecai or something have way more content than just titjob from Sam and fucking Wispy?

Reactions: Tempering

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
So uhh... 5 months and only 3 events? Feels a bit... yeah. dunnoh what to say. Or does Mordecai or something have way more content than just titjob from Sam and fucking Wispy?

Yeah you wanna be checking this every 4+ builds if you want to be satisfied lol. The most shocking thing is that we've gotten to build 20 and still don't have a gallery.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes