4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Did the ABD Daycare get any new content past that giant cracked block at the end of the level? Been trying to figure out how to get past it to no avail.

Reactions: Beats9821

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I don't know exactly when the previous version came out?
If there is a "man project" then the situation may be why it takes so long. But that reminds me of the other game
Taffy Tales [v0.95.7a] [UberPie] like for example.

You are good at the beginning with the development and later the ideas run out or for other reasons that take longer than usual. But it is very annoying for the consumers, which I can also understand. I think that I see a new trend that the developers are pulling out and this is how you can easily make money, as everyone thinks.

For example, if you pay like $5 per person for 12 months, then it's easily $60 for a video game. And let's assume for 500 people it comes to around $2500 per month per year, so $30,000 and the developer also has to pay tax, so half goes away and if it's your main job, then you can't make a living from it.

Please don't hack each other! At some point there won't be any developers who have become lazy anyway!

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
- weapons - there are 4 known weapons for me shotgun/boom-book/fart-rocket-launcher/baby-stick
We have an egg launcher, which is pretty janky. The projectile is pretty slow and the blow activation can vary. You find it in the safehouse getting drunk with the rancher.

Anyways. Where can I find the 4 other weapons?

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
There's no official changelog, so let me give you a fanmade one: the long awaited (7 months in the making) build 19.5 TEST adds: 1 new enemy with whopping 2 sex animations, expanded Jessie's Playhouse (to house that 1 new enemy) and updated graphics for the ABDL area.
Hope this was worth the wait, and we'll see you when the build 20 releases :)
As much i'd love to play this game, recently its only ABDL focused, like nothing new that is not an incredibly niche fetish

aeiou12397

Jul 6, 2021
Inflation Disabled? What animations does that affect?
inflation refers to economical inflation, not the other kind of inflation
also, i'm in the discord and someone referred to a secret room? idk if they're trolling or whatever but i haven't found it yet

Last edited:

furrymang453

Aug 20, 2020
also, i'm in the discord and someone referred to a secret room? idk if they're trolling or whatever but i haven't found it yet
Might be talking about the boarded up room near the entrance in Jessie's Playhouse. Hit it with a melee attack and you bust the boards down and can go inside.

aeiou12397

Jul 6, 2021
Might be talking about the boarded up room near the entrance in Jessie's Playhouse. Hit it with a melee attack and you bust the boards down and can go inside.
nah, that definitely ain't it. that room has been around since build 15.1 and it's incredibly easy to find especially with the hint right next to it. i'm thinking it has something to do with the 4 doors in the cast n crew room and before the control room/sewers

furrymang453

Aug 20, 2020
nah, that definitely ain't it. that room has been around since build 15.1 and it's incredibly easy to find especially with the hint right next to it. i'm thinking it has something to do with the 4 doors in the cast n crew room and before the control room/sewers
Might be on to something. It's odd the first door is lacking a number in comparison to 2, 3 and 4.

aeiou12397

Jul 6, 2021
update: found out you can pick up the small rat with the yellow eyes in the sewer. haven't found a use for it yet

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes