4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
This game is absolutely impossible to play without cheats. Save points are so fucking far apart and you regain such a miniscule amount of HP from money. And why does everything fucking drain stamina? Some level of sadism went into designing the gameplay like this, that's all I'm gonna say.

Also, drinking coffee makes the game crash.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh
Dec 30, 2022
yeah i dunno if im just blind, but i physically cannot find where this supposed "secret room" is. is there any evidence of it existing other than a few screenshots?

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Damn what a lackluster update, on another note i think the rat with yellow eyes can be used to find the hole everyone is searching for

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Can't say it's my favorite update- still pretty good I'd say but I really, really don't like the new artstyle/pixel art rendering they're doing- kinda ruins everything tbh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fighting001

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The clown rat thing. is a HUGE disappointment, sex animation wise. They could have more with It but i guess they got lazy with what they wanted to do with it. The new generic enemies kinda suck too, and at this point they must be getting either lazy or just running out of ideas.

speaking of which WHY DO THEY NOT FINISH A FUCKING AREA BEFORE MOVING ON? They put the barn in and besides the two animations (one each) is has nothing else meaning its UNFINISHED. but they go back to the dinner/ strip club to complete that instead. and its still not complete. I dunno it seems stupid to me as to why they don't just focus on one area instead of throwing in random uncomplete shit.

The game still doesn't have a narrative or a story structure yet either. You can go anywhere from the start with no reward or reason to go places besides the NOW mediocre Animations.

Coffee guy is glitched for me too so that is nice.

So yeah its a passable update with mediocre 5 min of new content

Also change Reset from R to something else, like U or wha'ever, the amount of times I've gone to interact with something only to reset to my last save point in an instant IS TO DAMN HIGH

furrymang453

Aug 20, 2020
This game is absolutely impossible to play without cheats. Save points are so fucking far apart and you regain such a miniscule amount of HP from money. And why does everything fucking drain stamina? Some level of sadism went into designing the gameplay like this, that's all I'm gonna say.

Also, drinking coffee makes the game crash.
Press Ctrl to regain your stamina, also helps fight against enemies who pass by you and instantly drain your stamina and mind control.

Reactions: vndnv
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes