Nov 23, 2020
I figured out how to get to the secret room. You have to:
- start a new game
- free both civilians
- open the gates in the order CBA
- defeat the elite four 20 times
- restart. delete your save
- open the gates in the order ABC, then BAC
- the room entrance will be on top of the jessies playhouse building. Jump on the rodeo building first to get there easily.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
- start a new game
- free both civilians
- the room entrance will be on top of the jessies playhouse building. Jump on the rodeo building first to get there easily.
I think you're trying to trolling us, but what is elite four?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
will there ever be birth seeing how this has a lot of fetishes including pregnancy (inflation(since their pregnancy is only thing that is shown))? or at the very least a rework of UI so you won't die if they cum in you?

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
1694336341230.png
If the fix for the coffe crash is taking days to upload, either they're suffering a major connection slowdown or it does include an update with all the missing content for the latest build.

:coffee:

Reactions: MortimerScharf

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
- start a new game
- free both civilians
Even though I already know you're trolling people, I'm wondering, what if I've done steps other than the elite four?
What if you're hiding the truth in a lie?
Anyway, it's not that hard, and it turns out that if you're familiar with it, you can do the whole thing in less than 10 minutes
I even completed the restart. delete your save step (if I remember correctly, I did it by accident)
Of course. Nothing special happened.
I even videotaped the whole thing to prove that I didn't do anything wrong
It also accidentally proves that HHPanic's fighting system doesn't suck, as long as you know what to do you'll be fine
The system is just boring
Anyway, until someone proves on video that the secret room really exists, I'm just going to take anything anyone says as a joke
I'm not mad, I just think it's ridiculous that in 2023 people are still trying to fool people with these baits
But speaking of order, maybe it does have something to do with the secret room?
I mean, Doggie could've designed three lights without giving them separate letters
The order I didn't try in the video is ACB, BCA, CAB
So if anyone is bored enough to try it themselves, thank me, at least you'll only have to try three more orders

furrymang453

Aug 20, 2020
Someone in the discord posted a video of the entrance or transition area to/from the hole but at this point I'm of the opinion the hole is simply a tease for the next update and doesn't exist currently. People would have found it by now.

Feb 24, 2019
So we got, 2 animations with the suit joker wolf, 4 animations for the end scene with that, 4 for the rats before and after, and 2 for the bunny gal/guy, not too bad but idk how many months should that normally take to do, each are just really short loops no complex animations or anything.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So we got, 2 animations with the suit joker wolf, 4 animations for the end scene with that, 4 for the rats before and after, and 2 for the bunny gal/guy, not too bad but idk how many months should that normally take to do, each are just really short loops no complex animations or anything.
once you have the design of the characters you want to use it takes roughly about 45 mins to create each animation its pretty easy to do, if you want to do it yourself it would take a couple hours to learn it, when I was younger I used to make them quite a bit but it was mostly dbz characters <.< god I am old

as for the coding for putting it in a game I have no clue

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
once you have the design of the characters you want to use it takes roughly about 45 mins to create each animation its pretty easy to do, if you want to do it yourself it would take a couple hours to learn it, when I was younger I used to make them quite a bit but it was mostly dbz characters <.< god I am old

as for the coding for putting it in a game I have no clue
everyone is different, the main issue is usually inspiration and motivation for me

Reactions: Kingdomless
Oct 6, 2018
I feel like I saw this game came out a year ago but its actually still being made since 2019?? waow 4 years! well I guess we will wait another 3 more years to see finished project

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes