4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Just going to jump into this thread to say that if there isn't another bunny-suit femboy animation where he actually sticks it in Sam it'd be an absolute crime. Bonus points if it's something where he's topping from the bottom (Don't think I've ever seen someone topping from the bottom by using mind-control on a bigger girl and forcing her into amazon positioning someone, for example).

You simply can't set up a situation where the little guy's writing essays on how much he loves his wife and not turn that into a situation for penis-in-vagina for thermonuclear nut purposes.

You just fucking can't.

That's illegal.
also why cant the fox person stick it in the female protag too? heck why is it that the world is lacking latural laws since apparently they can get pregnate multiple times, only as a game over but cannot give birth. now that my friend is missed opportunity. the pregnancy tag is just flavor text at this point. their needs to be a separation just like NTR and ntr is. call it "pregnant belly" tag or something, but not pregnancy.

Feb 24, 2019
also why cant the fox person stick it in the female protag too? heck why is it that the world is lacking latural laws since apparently they can get pregnate multiple times, only as a game over but cannot give birth. now that my friend is missed opportunity. the pregnancy tag is just flavor text at this point. their needs to be a separation just like NTR and ntr is. call it "pregnant belly" tag or something, but not pregnancy.
I dont want to sound like a dick but honestly at this point if the creator can make animations as quickly as it seems they should be able to, then they should eventually make more....obvious animation choices. Oh well, not like this game can be open sourced so we could make our own community mods...that would make this game better.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
The pregnancy tag is just flavor text at this point. their needs to be a separation just like NTR and ntr is. call it "pregnant belly" tag or something, but not pregnancy.
Staff's working on a tag overhaul, perhaps for this very reason, which includes birth having its own tag.

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume settings? I don't see anything of the sort on the main menu, and the current audio is like a whisper I can just barely hear. ><

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Oh wow, the game plays even worse than I remember. What is it with stamina taking a full minute to regenerate after two punches?
Edit: Ah, you have to regenerate stamina manually. How exciting.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Oh wow, the game plays even worse than I remember. What is it with stamina taking a full minute to regenerate after two punches?
Edit: Ah, you have to regenerate stamina manually. How exciting.
I still can't wrap my head around most enemies taking your entire stamina bar, some MORE than the entire bar, just to escape from a grab that they will instantly resume spamming the second you break free, on top of only having maybe 1 full second of wake-up invuln.

This reminds me: what's up with the Garden being such a shitshow of enemy spam? Before Build 18 there were maybe 2 of the tanuki chick and the ghost, now there's an entire army of enemies spamming overlapping ranged attacks (most of which are impossible to see anyway) on top of the invincible giant spirit horse-thing. I had a save at Milo (maybe save slots will become a priority by 2025?) because their scenes were the last ones I thought were really good and well-animated, but I can't be bothered to get back there now with the nonsense number of enemies.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
I still can't wrap my head around most enemies taking your entire stamina bar, some MORE than the entire bar, just to escape from a grab that they will instantly resume spamming the second you break free, on top of only having maybe 1 full second of wake-up invuln.

This reminds me: what's up with the Garden being such a shitshow of enemy spam? Before Build 18 there were maybe 2 of the tanuki chick and the ghost, now there's an entire army of enemies spamming overlapping ranged attacks (most of which are impossible to see anyway) on top of the invincible giant spirit horse-thing. I had a save at Milo (maybe save slots will become a priority by 2025?) because their scenes were the last ones I thought were really good and well-animated, but I can't be bothered to get back there now with the nonsense number of enemies.
I usually developed tactic of 2 hits + strong hit then dash away and press recovery button. Although it is only when I really need kill enemies, because you can really just dash through the level

Reactions: Dinglederper
Apr 8, 2019
I can definitely appreciate this game being developed largely for free, and with the amazing art quality.
...But playing it is a massive fucking chore and I feel like there's such a lack of restraint and clarity with attacks. I definitely feel like the older versions managed stuff like stamina and enemy numbers better.

Playing something like Syahata's Bad Day or Lutellaria and then this is a whole night and day experience in terms of enjoyable to unenjoyable gameplay.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Tbh this game would be better if they did it one protagonist at a time until they complete all areas one at at time.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes