4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

AdrameLeech

Oct 16, 2022
Sorry if i ask, maybe it was already aswered but...i recently downloaded this game and i can't find out how to go to the bee boss in the lab level, i googled it, found nothing, searched this thread, found a few answers but it's not clear, tried that level so many times and i just can find a key card, i use it in the 1st floor to unlock a door (what door?), use it in the basement to "unlock prison"...and then? what to do? I found a room but when i enter i get stuck because the door behind me closes with a laser and the one on the other side is also closed with laser, and enemies keep spawning. What should i do? Can someone please help me?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Sorry if i ask, maybe it was already aswered but...i recently downloaded this game and i can't find out how to go to the bee boss in the lab level, i googled it, found nothing, searched this thread, found a few answers but it's not clear, tried that level so many times and i just can find a key card, i use it in the 1st floor to unlock a door (what door?), use it in the basement to "unlock prison"...and then? what to do? I found a room but when i enter i get stuck because the door behind me closes with a laser and the one on the other side is also closed with laser, and enemies keep spawning. What should i do? Can someone please help me?
u need to kill ALL of em, its not unlimited, then you can keep going.

Melapela34

Oct 1, 2019
I cant make the lab level, seems to be bugged. I only can go to the level belowm where I can press a bottom that seems to not do anything really. In the upper levels there are all lasers that prevent me from advancing, and it keeps asking me for a keycard thats seems to just not be there anywhere. Help?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I cant make the lab level, seems to be bugged. I only can go to the level belowm where I can press a bottom that seems to not do anything really. In the upper levels there are all lasers that prevent me from advancing, and it keeps asking me for a keycard thats seems to just not be there anywhere. Help?
The elusive keycard is once right once up (Drod reference anybody?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 30, 2022
So to all those new to this dev cycle that this man subjects us to. The wait time is approx 5-8 months. Give or take a holiday.

No christmas update as i can forsee the dev stating "I am going to take time away from the game to enjoy the holidays with my friends and family" No issues there but you know, progress updates are appreciated when your development time is about as solid as ikea flat pack furniture
well yknow, at the very least he had the courtesy to tell us "no update this christmas" which is better than absolute fuckin radio silence ig

Jun 17, 2020
Your GIFFANY signature? Sums up exactly how I feel about the newcomers trying out the stage with the bee boss. if I could find it first try? a filthy casual like me? They shouldn't honestly be given advice on how to advance... This is sorta like the "Y CAN'T METROID CRAWL?!" miiverse drama all over again. 800+ wiiU users trying to make Samus "crouch" without her morph ball.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes