4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Malosharkbait

Apr 13, 2020
Okay, so looking at the screenshots provided, there is a gallery somewhere. any hints on how to find it if its even accessible. the gallery in the hub just says WIP. Its tiring hunting down a specific enemy if i want to see a certain scene.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Okay, so looking at the screenshots provided, there is a gallery somewhere. any hints on how to find it if its even accessible. the gallery in the hub just says WIP. Its tiring hunting down a specific enemy if i want to see a certain scene.
The old gallery is no longer accessible and the new gallery isn't done yet and likely won't be for the foreseeable future.

Which sucks because I'm sure there are scenes I've personally missed and I don't even know that I've missed them.

Reactions: Malosharkbait

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Furry game, furry game never changes. Starts with a demo , get a few update in quick succession and then you are lucky to get 2 updates in a year. Then its either finished which is a rare thing or the creator just make a new demo and the cycle continues
The ghost of Pocket Dungeon and Bunny Hunter looks down below from the heavens of completed furry games (mind you that these are the first games of the 2 developers seperately), in the same clouds as the Miami Dolphins 1972.

Malosharkbait

Apr 13, 2020
The old gallery is no longer accessible and the new gallery isn't done yet and likely won't be for the foreseeable future.

Which sucks because I'm sure there are scenes I've personally missed and I don't even know that I've missed them.
Damn then, Its probably going to stay that way until the games finished then. Or someone makes a mod or something. But a mod of a WIP game is kinda pointless. So meh

Sus3122

Sep 8, 2022
Damn then, Its probably going to stay that way until the games finished then. Or someone makes a mod or something. But a mod of a WIP game is kinda pointless. So meh
I had found a way to mod the game, and was able to move stuff around in the game but that's as far I ventured. Just had that weird motivation to want to make entropy playable as to put my puter programming skills to use, BUT I don't know jack shit when it comes to pixel art teehee.

Feb 24, 2019
I had found a way to mod the game, and was able to move stuff around in the game but that's as far I ventured. Just had that weird motivation to want to make entropy playable as to put my puter programming skills to use, BUT I don't know jack shit when it comes to pixel art teehee.
If you want my mod files for the game you can have them lost all motivation to use it.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
So to all those new to this dev cycle that this man subjects us to. The wait time is approx 5-8 months. Give or take a holiday.

No christmas update as i can forsee the dev stating "I am going to take time away from the game to enjoy the holidays with my friends and family" No issues there but you know, progress updates are appreciated when your development time is about as solid as ikea flat pack furniture
The craziest part is just last year they themed updates around holidays, now it's Harada-style "don't ask me for shit".

Feb 24, 2019
how do u put the mod in
make a copy of the entire happy heart panic v 20, (just in case your game gets corrupted) replace the data file with this new one if you want the Krystal sprites.

Fair warning, this is an incomplete mod, so if any of you want to finish it, by all means.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
make a copy of the entire happy heart panic v 20, (just in case your game gets corrupted) replace the data file with this new one if you want the Krystal sprites.

Fair warning, this is an incomplete mod, so if any of you want to finish it, by all means.

This is interesting

Last edited:

Seez

Dec 26, 2022
Can someone please post the new animations on the rule 34 xxx site? They haven't updated since the donkey guy in the stable.

Reactions: AlphaUM

TROKISko

Oct 22, 2021
Never mind i need to "contribute images" before i can do videos so rip
Do know i made an effort to atleast do a single video prior to posting this
Can you post the video here?

Last edited:

TROKISko

Oct 22, 2021
Yeah i posted a mordecai? video on there just look up my username. after i get some sleep or something i can post some more if you want.
Can you give me the link? And of course it would be great if you published everything new from the last update

AlphaUM

Nov 19, 2023
Yeah i posted a mordecai? video on there just look up my username. after i get some sleep or something i can post some more if you want.
I really really appreciate it, if you can upload scenes with Mango and then even scenes with Sam, hell yeah.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, it made it past the filter finally.

Also someone already put up footage of the secret and i can't get it myself due to the coding being about as reliable as an old man's hip not giving out after two sets of stairs.

Otherwise that video and another are basically all the pizzeria enemys.
Nice, did you zoom in when the scenes played?

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020

I copied the file, but i still have the Mango strpites :\

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes