4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

chloe_queen

Jul 1, 2022
I’d love if this game gets a boss fight that is the other main character, sort of like Sonic rush where if you’re Blaze you fight sonic or vice versa. Think it would be really cool to see scenes between the two directly if they had to fight

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I’d love if this game gets a boss fight that is the other main character, sort of like Sonic rush where if you’re Blaze you fight sonic or vice versa. Think it would be really cool to see scenes between the two directly if they had to fight
those are always a fun sight when they do happen

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Western dev + furry = eternal development, mixed with self-pity hiatuses
Tbh I feel like doggie doesn't even want to complete it anymore since the ABDL community is insanely small even by niche standards. The other parts are what gets him the most patreons, but he'd rather being doing pure abdl content I'm sure of it.
Not gonna kink shame but......im good lol.

Post edit - I was a patreon of doggiebones and in the discord a lot. Its HEAVILY abdl focused

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Update schedule for the game seems to have slowed down significantly for whatever reason. I know we're approaching the 6 month point since the last update, but I wouldn't hold my breath on anything coming out for some time.
You know, we're beginning to approach closer to annual updates than the former quarter update at this rate.

• Sad
Reactions: Bulbanych

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Tbh I feel like doggie doesn't even want to complete it anymore since the ABDL community is insanely small even by niche standards. The other parts are what gets him the most patreons, but he'd rather being doing pure abdl content I'm sure of it.
Not gonna kink shame but......im good lol.

Post edit - I was a patreon of doggiebones and in the discord a lot. Its HEAVILY abdl focused
thank you for this info. considering the abdl patreons are all up in smoke dues to preety much beiing ageplay

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Every time a dev of an unfinished game says that he's working on a big overhaul, I get scared.
Oftentimes, it's either an overhaul that doesn't really matter but still takes a lot of time and resources to implement, thus becoming a waste, or it's a straight-up downgrade because the dev suddenly decided that he wants something to be different, like what happened to Saria Reclaimed.

I pray that this game's "overhaul" ends up being more-or-less okay, though I'm almost completely sure that I shouldn't expect any new sex content, considering how slow the progress was when the dev wasn't working on any "overhauls".

Nov 10, 2018
Every time a dev of an unfinished game says that he's working on a big overhaul, I get scared.
Oftentimes, it's either an overhaul that doesn't really matter but still takes a lot of time and resources to implement, thus becoming a waste, or it's a straight-up downgrade because the dev suddenly decided that he wants something to be different, like what happened to Saria Reclaimed.

I pray that this game's "overhaul" ends up being more-or-less okay, though I'm almost completely sure that I shouldn't expect any new sex content, considering how slow the progress was when the dev wasn't working on any "overhauls".
It seems like he's got a pretty good amount in it already. He shared a video in the wips channel of his discord. From what I can see, there's custom keybinding, DoT effects, increased enemy difficulty, item drops, and a neat dash attack that makes you go super fast. Something with a 'Heat' meter that seems to be your special attack gauge or something as well that goes up when you charge it with a taunt.

Reactions: yukishy

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It seems like he's got a pretty good amount in it already. He shared a video in the wips channel of his discord. From what I can see, there's custom keybinding, DoT effects, increased enemy difficulty, item drops, and a neat dash attack that makes you go super fast. Something with a 'Heat' meter that seems to be your special attack gauge or something as well that goes up when you charge it with a taunt.
so is it all useless shit or is there anything relevant being done?

Jan 19, 2020
Hey, you never know, could be another "lust doll plus" type of situation.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Hey, you never know, could be another "lust doll plus" type of situation.
Yeah, not likely. HHP already had a combat/item rework some time ago that changed...well...nothing substantive, because no one was playing it for the riveting platforming sections or janky combat anyway. I expect this "overhaul" to be the same, an inconsequential change that for some bizarre reason is once again pushing 5 months between updates.

TheFreakyOne

Feb 14, 2023
I like this game alot but is there a side-scroller game with alot more dominant MAIN characters(futa or male) while also being high quality like this game? 20231128_071207.jpg

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes