4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
HOLY SHIT THE HOLE IS REAL

okay so, i made a discovery recently.

while looking up videos on HHP for unrelated purposes, i came across a video which seemed to depict the hole being real. after going into both the old version 20 as well as the one that was released just after, i realized that, linked in the description of the video, was a THIRD VERSION 20 BUILD THAT NONE OF US KNEW ABOUT

and sure enough, after downloading it and going to where the video says, the hole is there.

ill save yall the wild goose chase and link the build as well as the video.

to think after all this time, we were missing the REAL fully updated build 20

View attachment 3327253

we did it boys.
So I guess I wasn't insane when I haggle the forum for this detail last year

Reactions: ismail53

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Can anyone help me? IM FUCKING STUCK ON THE GAME START SCREEN,I got in the game in the first time i played on build 20 but I GOT STUCK after i left the game and im pressing "e" on load and start (I already played this game during build 17 or 18?) and it wont let me in. Do I need to delete my save file or just cant do anything about it?

Edit: Forgot to mention i tried restarting my pc and reinstalling the game but still stuck

Last edited:

DeroCross

Mar 6, 2022
Can anyone help me? IM FUCKING STUCK ON THE GAME START SCREEN,I got in the game in the first time i played on build 20 but I GOT STUCK after i left the game and im pressing "e" on load and start (I already played this game during build 17 or 18?) and it wont let me in. Do I need to delete my save file or just cant do anything about it?

Edit: Forgot to mention i tried restarting my pc and reinstalling the game but still stuck
did you try pressing enter

• Red Heart
Reactions: consey

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i'm guessing the third civilian is someone you not only have to save, but bring back to his/her senses.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes