4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
He was on here before, and something tells me he doesn't want to be. A lot of us don't want to admit that it takes a fuck ton of time to animate, add new sections to a clunky sprite game engine, and somehow add them to a old ass game.
I personally think Doggie drags their feet more than they used to, but the only complaint they deserve is for reserving news/updates for the VIP section of their Discord. They gave the most recent update away for free and only charge a buck as their minimum, which I think is a big part of why this thread is remarkably silent compared to most other once-a-century update games. Their timeline is slow as fuck, but they are respectably generous; I just think they would benefit more from publicly available news.

Feb 24, 2019
I personally think Doggie drags their feet more than they used to, but the only complaint they deserve is for reserving news/updates for the VIP section of their Discord. They gave the most recent update away for free and only charge a buck as their minimum, which I think is a big part of why this thread is remarkably silent compared to most other once-a-century update games. Their timeline is slow as fuck, but they are respectably generous; I just think they would benefit more from publicly available news.
Very true, wish they would be more open to progress, and maybe explain why things take so long as they do. I am just a noob at the game engine so I really shouldn't talk but man...it was a nightmare to use.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
THIS GAME IS LITERALLY TOO FUCKING HARD
if your new to this kinda platform combat the best advice i can give you is take things slow, less beatdown and more counteratack as some foes like the tanuki have long attack animations, get behind em on windup where possable, hit with a heavy repeat.

as for bosses... yeah they are a clusterfuck thanks to the stamina system mostly, best i can tel you on them is try your best not to over extend. a warning this playstyle causes extreme bordom.

some frendly tips if your low on health and cash grind at eden lab a few of the foes there are jobbers the cat people and the flys. once you get the hang of it the only other foe i think that would give you trouble is the portal mage in the garden mostly due to how their attack works stop and its attack does too but its mostly a trap that works if your rushing or unaware. hope some of this is helpful.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes