4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
It seems like he's got a pretty good amount in it already. He shared a video in the wips channel of his discord. From what I can see, there's custom keybinding, DoT effects, increased enemy difficulty, item drops, and a neat dash attack that makes you go super fast. Something with a 'Heat' meter that seems to be your special attack gauge or something as well that goes up when you charge it with a taunt.
I will never understand the mentality of h-game devs who pull this stunt: if you want your game to have "riveting, pulse-pumping gameplay"...why not just make a non-hentai game? Why completely divert course on an existing h-game to make it less focused on the elements it was made for, shoehorn in gameplay elements that no one is playing the game for anyway, and then excuse it with "is it so wrong for me to want to make an actual good game?" Why not just...idk...make an actual game then?

Doggie, if you see Hentaiwriter as a role model, please for your own sake re-evaluate that position.

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
In the end i think this game is going to become one of those games that get an update every 2 years, with the minimum content posible to mantain is patreons, well at least i fot some ideas that maybe i can use since it looks like most of them are going to be used zero6.png

Last edited:

Randomphoenix1

Jun 18, 2019
whats lust doll plus?
, it's an rpg. i'm out of the loop regarding it, but i think what orange means is how the original LD got abandoned by the dev in favor of this new LD+ version, which is more or less the same except (off top of my head) LD+ still doesn't have the desert stuff that i think is in LD, LD+ has the option of making everyone a furry, and LD+ gets monthly updates

calabo

Feb 2, 2024
For anyone wondering stuck like me in the lab close from the door, the key is in a path going upward. you can access it with the blue thing that boost your jump

Reactions: BodhiZafa
Dec 30, 2022
HOLY SHIT THE HOLE IS REAL

okay so, i made a discovery recently.

while looking up videos on HHP for unrelated purposes, i came across a video which seemed to depict the hole being real. after going into both the old version 20 as well as the one that was released just after, i realized that, linked in the description of the video, was a THIRD VERSION 20 BUILD THAT NONE OF US KNEW ABOUT

and sure enough, after downloading it and going to where the video says, the hole is there.

ill save yall the wild goose chase and link the build as well as the video.

to think after all this time, we were missing the REAL fully updated build 20

1707110852797.png

we did it boys.

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020

while looking up videos on HHP for unrelated purposes, i came across a video which seemed to depict the hole being real. after going into both the old version 20 as well as the one that was released just after, i realized that, linked in the description of the video, was a THIRD VERSION 20 BUILD THAT NONE OF US KNEW ABOUT

and sure enough, after downloading it and going to where the video says, the hole is there.

View attachment 3327253

we did it boys.
I cant find anything in the room once I am inside, and I cant play the video in the link, what is there

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019

View attachment 3327253

we did it boys.
You know, I'm actually the one who filmed the gameplay:HideThePain:
I've already talked about it in this thread, so if you guys are willing to use the Search function, you won't miss it

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes