4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Feb 24, 2019
Ok...so its like this the animation is done, but the Undertale mod tool can't directly import the animation sheet that IT made mind you, so I don't know how to import it back. Anyone have an idea?

Reactions: zozo971

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Just the one game over, this was a nightmare to make, the animation is finished but need to add it to the game.

Gonna do something wayyyy smaller after this.
oh, well then:
me: "CHOP CHOP, MAKE A FAN ANIMATION OF HIM DOING HER (and impregnating her, and her giving birth) afterwards for the game over!"
nah i'm jk, won't expect you to do that, or want you to over exert yourself.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
oh, well then:
me: "CHOP CHOP, MAKE A FAN ANIMATION OF HIM DOING HER (and impregnating her) afterwards for the game over!"
nah i'm jk, won't expect you to do that, or want you to over exert yourself.
Ok so I found a work around marking the og animation and matching it with mine ill have it ready by tomorrow, ima do a bj with a fish after this

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
You can talk to them but no sex scenes
yeah we really need em ASAP. hopefully not gameover scenes but that's just a dream, heck those can be the birth scenes, hopefully we do get em so the pregnancy tag actually means something, and not just "it's actually belly inflation under the pretense that it's 'pregnancy.'"

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
Any way to cheat at the not quite pinball in Jessies Playhouse? Getting 4000 Points is far too hard unless I miss some mechanic

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes