4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Feb 24, 2019
Sorry, I like the idea that they are inside a living inflatable suit.

Anyway time for a small update. The head of the dick is done just need to erase the background layer, and the knot itself is wip, I don't want to share it till its finished. Then the color for her fur is already finished and I will be adding it to this version tomorrow. The eyes will be last but that should only take like 3 seconds to add. I just need to finish the hair, but that is really easy to add, so I'll include that with the eyes.
Here is a preview of everything I got done so far.

s_mango_s4_w krystal red rocked squish 3-1.png.png

Oct 10, 2018
Literally can just delete him from everything in game and give you the data file to use if you want.
I think there's still references to him in dialogue text. But that option sounds better than default.

The guy's name is Cadence, am I the only one in this thread who thinks he's kind of cute?
I couldn't tell you. :unsure: Haven't personally seen any mention of liking him.

Feb 24, 2019
I think there's still references to him in dialogue text. But that option sounds better than default.

I couldn't tell you. :unsure: Haven't personally seen any mention of liking him.
I can get rid of the dialogue too. It just a sprite sheet of the text. Or I can make new dialogue. But my brain is too tired to work on my mod today. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

doggie_bones

Nov 24, 2019
I can get rid of the dialogue too. It just a sprite sheet of the text. Or I can make new dialogue. But my brain is too tired to work on my mod today. I'll do it tomorrow morning.
Wish you the best of luck ^^ if you're curious about my process; I do all my animations using photoshop from start to finish and typically start with a rough sketch of what I'd like to do for a given scene/animation before drawing out each element on seperate layers. I don't really have any control over how GMS2 stores the image infomation; I just export the animation once it is finished as a PNG sequence.

If you have any other questions feel free to DM me on discord or just @ me on the server. :alien:

Feb 24, 2019
Wish you the best of luck ^^ if you're curious about my process; I do all my animations using photoshop from start to finish and typically start with a rough sketch of what I'd like to do for a given scene/animation before drawing out each element on seperate layers. I don't really have any control over how GMS2 stores the image infomation; I just export the animation once it is finished as a PNG sequence.

If you have any other questions feel free to DM me on discord or just @ me on the server. :alien:
I am using Aseprite at the moment, which is purely for pixel art, and works great (so far) for sprite sheets and animations, the only issue I have is morphing pixels to get the shape right for animations to look good. I am just gonna end up making my own animations at this point with some pointers I got from youtube.

I might take you up on that, though are you the og artist for HHP or a modder too?

Also a data editor is easier than using GM. At least for just reskins.

Reactions: Dinglederper

doggie_bones

Nov 24, 2019
I am using Aseprite at the moment, which is purely for pixel art, and works great (so far) for sprite sheets and animations, the only issue I have is morphing pixels to get the shape right for animations to look good. I am just gonna end up making my own animations at this point with some pointers I got from youtube.

I might take you up on that, though are you the og artist for HHP or a modder too?

Aseprite is a great pick and sounds like a plan.

I am the game-dev. I don't lurk here much since I don't want to drive myself crazy.

I never used a data editor but I imagine you could pick up GMS2 if you wanted. Altough I've been trying to learn Godot since I've always wanted to create a good NSFW project with 3D elements. I suggest looking into the engine if you ever want to get into game design or just want to create some fun lewd stuff.

Feb 24, 2019
Aseprite is a great pick and sounds like a plan.

I am the game-dev. I don't lurk here much since I don't want to drive myself crazy.

I never used a data editor but I imagine you could pick up GMS2 if you wanted. Altough I've been trying to learn Godot since I've always wanted to create a good NSFW project with 3D elements. I suggest looking into the engine if you ever want to get into game design or just want to create some fun lewd stuff.
I have it on my desktop just need to watch more tutorials and get proper sleep. I just don't know how to get everything from the game onto GMS given the only thing I have is the data and exe file. Unless I can import the data file directly into GMS? Also thanks for the great game.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018

Can confirm as someone who has the artist ability of a fungus and who only does mugen edits for years in PS and has to change all the settings to do pixel work that aseprite is SOOO much easier and meant for sprite stuff

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
how do i save the last civilian in the jessie's level? went through the sewer and couldnt find it
There was once a last civilian. Lost in the annuls of coding, this supposed being has been disintegrated in the development of the game. Perhaps it will return. Perhaps it will be replaced with a fetish-specific civilian, given that it was considered too generic to lead the game. Perhaps it saw what the reward was for finding the three civilians and Doggiebones punished him by removing him from the game. Perhaps it was never meant to be. Perhaps it was always destined to be vanquished from this game.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
There was once a last civilian. Lost in the annuls of coding, this supposed being has been disintegrated in the development of the game. Perhaps it will return. Perhaps it will be replaced with a fetish-specific civilian, given that it was considered too generic to lead the game. Perhaps it saw what the reward was for finding the three civilians and Doggiebones punished him by removing him from the game. Perhaps it was never meant to be. Perhaps it was always destined to be vanquished from this game.
Maybe we were the last civilian all along.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes