4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Pangean

Jan 4, 2022
On rule34 I found a clip of some sort of Fluttershy character in the game forcing the player to huff their ass, but I never found the event in game. Does anyone know where that is?

Feb 24, 2019
On rule34 I found a clip of some sort of Fluttershy character in the game forcing the player to huff their ass, but I never found the event in game. Does anyone know where that is?
It's in the new building, the fnaf one, its in the first room you see, go into the door and break it down

Reactions: PantyPantsu

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I used to.
You still doubting me? Doggie has confirmed the existence of the easter egg
If you look at the discussion on the previous pages, or use the search function
You'll see that I've been lied to and tricked more times than absolutely anyone else
I can continue to insist that it's a scam, as you do, or I can say some unmitigated nonsense, as some people do
But I didn't. I stood up for what I believed in
And now that I've got the truth, I'm going to let as many people as possible know it
I even made a video showing all the content, no trolling, no riddles, no trickery
If you're going to record a video of you downloading the newest Build 20 from Doggie's URL
And then you follow and can't find the egg
I can apologize, then you can continue to think that Doggie and I are both lying to people

But forget it, maybe some people only want to believe what they want to believe
Even when there's so much evidence in front of them they can't see it
It was just an accidental easter egg, it's all it was. You act like you're fighting for human rights, is only game.

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
here a better discription:
visit this area: 1.png
Smash this door: 2.png
go to the right door and wait until the animation is over: 3.png
[if you play a new game the left door is closed!]
play the tiny minigame and reach 4000 points: 4.png
[hint: Smash the E button if the alien ship is laft, so i reach the most points there]
[you have 3 trys!]
after you get the key you can this room leave or stay whatevery you want: 5.png
if you pass the door, there is a save point and save there, a bit more left and she is there: 6.png
[save if you want to see the another hero fate]

Pangean

Jan 4, 2022
here a better discription:
visit this area: View attachment 3002246
Smash this door: View attachment 3002247
go to the right door and wait until the animation is over: View attachment 3002248
[if you play a new game the left door is closed!]
play the tiny minigame and reach 4000 points: View attachment 3002249
[hint: Smash the E button if the alien ship is laft, so i reach the most points there]
[you have 3 trys!]
after you get the key you can this room leave or stay whatevery you want: View attachment 3002250
if you pass the door, there is a save point and save there, a bit more left and she is there: View attachment 3002251
[save if you want to see the another hero fate]
Thanks a lot!

Feb 24, 2019
Making slow progress but gonna try something a bit big but easy to copy and paste for the frame once she's done. Tell me if I should make the hair less poofy or not. Mango Krystal wip headshot.png

Jul 21, 2021
Just gonna clean up the body then start copy pasteing into the other frames. So I decided to keep her color palet simple for my own sanity as I have a lot of fixes to do for each frame, including cleanup to frames that are too different from this one. Tell me what you guys think. View attachment 3011746
ha ha ha I'd SOOO love to see the female MC knocked-up by that beautiful futa-diva... <3

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Just gonna clean up the body then start copy pasteing into the other frames. So I decided to keep her color palet simple for my own sanity as I have a lot of fixes to do for each frame, including cleanup to frames that are too different from this one. Tell me what you guys think. View attachment 3011746
can we add that to the game?
and can you do more adds to the game?

Feb 24, 2019
can we add that to the game?
and can you do more adds to the game?
I can give the data file and it would add the knock off Krystal to your game. Just make a copy of all the folders and put this new copy somewhere else, then switch the copy data file with mine. Just in case it messes with it. I tried a feature in the editor called "temp test" which caused an error when I tried starting the game, even when I switched it with a un edited data file. But that shouldn't happen so long as I don't press that button again and test it manually.

And yes I plan on adding more reskins. Not sure of my own animations yet. Idk how to edit the game itself unless you guys know what rpg maker he's using.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Can't wait to see you finished, do you plan on doing more edits?
Like the Renamon or Loona versions
In the future maybe. Right now I wanna do reskins of other simpler sprites to get more practice with. Then my own animations once someone tells me what rpg maker engine he's using so I can make the npc spawn. If someone can help me with that I can add a damn gallery to this game finally.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes