4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Feb 24, 2019
Can't wait to see you finished, do you plan on doing more edits?
Like the Renamon or Loona versions
In the future maybe. Right now I wanna do reskins of other simpler sprites to get more practice with. Then my own animations once someone tells me what rpg maker engine he's using so I can make the npc spawn. If someone can help me with that I can add a damn gallery to this game finally.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Actually enjoyed this update. Been a minute since that happened. lol. I do wish Whispy could fuck the dude in the sewer though since they're the one showing off their ass.

Feb 24, 2019
Actually enjoyed this update. Been a minute since that happened. lol. I do wish Whispy could fuck the dude in the sewer though since they're the one showing off their ass.
Which dude? Maybe with enough screaming and hitting my keyboard I can animate him doing that, maybe after a do a few small animation reskins.

Feb 24, 2019
Anyway you can get rid of mango's zipper as well?

That zipper slit gash is a weird downer that I just don't like.
Sorry, I like the idea that they are inside a living inflatable suit. But I can add it to the back, like a fursuit zipper or something like that when you're chased by her you can see it.

Anyway time for a small update. The head of the dick is done just need to erase the background layer, and the knot itself is wip, I don't want to share it till its finished. Then the color for her fur is already finished and I will be adding it to this version tomorrow. The eyes will be last but that should only take like 3 seconds to add. I just need to finish the hair, but that is really easy to add, so I'll include that with the eyes.
Krystal Mango wip 3.gif

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes