Jun 17, 2020
If the dev "moves on" without finishing the project, I am morally obligated to never pay for any of their projects ever again. Not like I was anyways.
But if the dev DOES move on? Without finishing their work? I cannot trust this developer.

Jun 17, 2020
also, there should be a note of why theres... GIANT FRICKIN BOULDERS that can only be destroyed by Micro Cows with horns only... You think this would be a really roundabout way to deal with intruders...

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Hey so since that post leaking a bunch of animations was removed, can anyone... describe what they were? I assume posting them again will result in another removal but surely they wouldn't remove descriptions of them?

Jan 18, 2020
Hey so since that post leaking a bunch of animations was removed, can anyone... describe what they were? I assume posting them again will result in another removal but surely they wouldn't remove descriptions of them?
Fuck it,

Whispy and Sam in some kinda mindcontrol sexy military uniforms, and various stages of Whispy getting some good SUCC'in from a very large woman(?)

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Fuck it,

Whispy and Sam in some kinda mindcontrol sexy military uniforms, and various stages of Whispy getting some good SUCC'in from a very large woman(?)

The large woman is a fan girl of theirs. I'm afraid they won't do shark nerd girl cause they are doing a nerd now. Minus the fact that shark nerd is slim compared to the other one.

Then agian, the other one is human. So up to you guys what your prefer.

• Sad
Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
bro please tell me they're going to implement pregnancy content for these updates.
Well, if you're talking about implementing preggo stuff in these updates, maybe. There's a good handful of animations already in game from previous updates. Those could vary on the context though (bloated/cumflation vs actual pregnancy)

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Well, if you're talking about implementing preggo stuff in these updates, maybe. There's a good handful of animations already in game from previous updates. Those could vary on the context though (bloated/cumflation vs actual pregnancy)
yeah cause pregnancy game overs suck. also pregnancy bait is the worst.

zozo971

Feb 3, 2019
Same, especially if it involves slime, or even better, slime girls... <3
yes ! slime, furry, creatures, bugs, humains, robots. with pregnancy, trap, futa, fart,. smale combat systeme : light, heavy, dash. cum bar. sidecrolling. tel me if you are interest (sorry for my bad english) lets go create a big fan game with everything we love !

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes