Oct 10, 2018
Still no gallery?
No idea when that update's coming. If I read that, I forgot.
But it's like I've mentioned before,
I'm just guessing here but I can guarantee that this is the one thing that anyone and everyone will get this for outright. No one would play the rest of the game if this were in.
If he'd work on an unlocking system already (kill x amount of this enemy to unlock anim), that would've been done by now. That's one of the easiest unlock approaches for it too. I'd also hope he'd separate them by categories (tagging system anyone?)

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
So it was not a thread clean up. that was me basically pulling out of this game. I will share all that i have. But expect no more from me. like someone said i can choose not to support this game. While that is one way of looking at it, i will do as such because arguing really gets no where when the other party just wants a rise out of people. Anyways
SPOILER_Sam-Walk.gif SPOILER_whispy_walk.gif SPOILER_Stiff-Whispy2.gif SPOILER_stiffSam.gif SPOILER_aaaarghh.gif SPOILER_cmaxnerd.gif SPOILER_WhispyVOOnNerd.gif Oh yeah the nerd is the only non ABDL character being added, so that whole "The area is optional" argument is garbage when it's the only area that gets any form of content. Peace out and to whom ever takes over job of leaking. Enjoy, and i pray for your sanity and whatever is left of the moral compass in that discord.

Dec 30, 2022
coming back to this thread a few months after my last post here and seeing all the fucking chaos:

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
I am one of those who are only interested in the ABDL game location. I don't understand why you're swearing at her like that. The game can be said to be divided into clubs. Those who are interested in ABDL go and hang out in kindergarten. The rest can go to other locations.
Do you also wear a diaper over your head to prevent the sawdust from getting soggy? The game started without that, and people supported it. Then it swerved into that, and people can't bring themselves to stop supporting it because they MIGHT one day get the good stuff again. Add to that dwindling updates and the fact that MOST people don't care about the content that gets the most focus lately. Is this hard to understand? If the game got updates every 2 months which were 50/50 diaper and 50/50 the actual good shit instead people would at least go "oh well at least stuff is getting done".

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
An area that's taking dev time away from things we actually care about.
So...what the dev wants to make means nothing.

If the dev released more than 1 update every eclipse and actually put work on other areas besides that one, you just might have been right.
So...cus the dev doesnt give updates....that excuses bitching about content you dont like?

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020

So...cus the dev doesnt give updates....that excuses bitching about content you dont like?
well if you make a game and want to make money you should give people what they want

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018

Yes. Because if you try to disqualify bitching then your basically blanket banning criticism regardless of the shape or form it takes, i never said i would stop calling people jackasses on this forum for trying to let this dev get away with 8-10 month hiatuses.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
well if you make a game and want to make money you should give people what they want
Are you payying for it?

Yes. Because if you try to disqualify bitching then your basically blanket banning criticism regardless of the shape or form it takes, i never said i would stop calling people jackasses on this forum for trying to let this dev get away with 8-10 month hiatuses.
You arent giving criticism, you are bitching about a kink you dont like, the dev likes and is adding to a game they are making.

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
Are you payying for it?

You arent giving criticism, you are bitching about a kink you dont like, the dev likes and is adding to a game they are making.
Alright, so because i bitched about a kink it disqualifies my critiscism about how this dev takes way too long and gives no news regarding anything, other then the rare "WIP" for animations. Because that's the argument you are presenting and it's a very narrowminded view on it.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, so because i bitched about a kink it disqualifies my critiscism about how this dev takes way too long and gives no news regarding anything, other then the rare "WIP" for animations. Because that's the argument you are presenting and it's a very narrowminded view on it.
You are throwing a tantrum like a child over kinks you dont like, So yes.

Also you have so few comments (8) and all of them your first on here is bitching about a fictional characters look, if you dont like it, MOVE ON, Dont play the damn game.

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
If the dev wanted to make diaper content, why didn't he just make a game like that in the first place, or a separate project? Because then he would have gotten a fraction of the support. Do you really think it's a wonder people are taking this as a bait and switch?

Yes. More updates = more content = more chances of content I like. Of course I'm going to complain about content I don't like in a game I overall like, especially when updates are this painfully slow.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes