Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
For all your viewing pleasure on the current update View attachment 3494492 View attachment 3494493 View attachment 3494494 View attachment 3494495 View attachment 3494496 View attachment 3494497 View attachment 3494498 Enjoy everyone. to whom'ever is developing, maybe tell us a bit more on the patreon or something. Seriously public posts are a great way to tell everyone the current progress and not leaves us all in the dark
100% agree on your input. Per the usual Doggie makes extremely good animations and pixel art, but you wouldn't know without being a VIP.

Narky1280

Apr 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to complete the level of Jessies' house, I don't know how to get the VIP ticket or has it not been implemented yet?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
For all your viewing pleasure on the current update View attachment 3494492 View attachment 3494493 View attachment 3494494 View attachment 3494495 View attachment 3494496 View attachment 3494497 View attachment 3494498 Enjoy everyone. to whom'ever is developing, maybe tell us a bit more on the patreon or something. Seriously public posts are a great way to tell everyone the current progress and not leaves us all in the dark
OOoooo, some of these animations are hitting all my buttons.

Yeah. why keep this a secret? This definitely paints a more positive light, and at least it alleviates the waiting too.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
There's also this with a lot more to show:

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
If your in the discord (which i do not recommend shit is high grade degerenacy and copium) then you can view the in progress animations, i however do not view this to be a great stance for two reasons. One-Not everyone likes discord or has it so that is already pretty gatekeepy in a sense that you need to fufill that requirement and the sharing of info is not so transparent between discord and patreon. Two - yet again pretty gatekeepy on potential new patrons. How is someone going to know what the hell they are getting with the in progress stuff versus the current stuff. Some games can have huge paradime shifts in regards to content and throw a bunch of people out so content being updated publicy (somewhat i understand your pockets need lining too) helps let people know what you want to put into the game.

Anyways to continue trend of me leaking stuff, Did you know that mango was supposed to have text boxs? YEP
View attachment 3501052 Little text boxs to at least help you understand the scene a bit better. As to why they were removed. No clue. Now if your curious they do have two animations which i refuse to leak due to me being disgusted by soiled diaper ADBL content, and no it's not a game over or something it's a normal enemy type. So anyways enjoy your day and to the devs. No i am not sorry, and no i will not stop till patreon updates containing this stuff in bulk are made or your a little more transparent about your update timetables.
Oh trust me man, I've left my Discord in the dust. Ain't for me, nor do I want to expose myself as to what servers I'm in. I've already heard bad rep from that Discord server, so no thanks.

But yeah, the whole gatekeep thing is hilarious to me. You think people will "ruin" a niche hentai/yiff game that's catered towards adults? It's not like they'll make content farms or get clout just by sharing some info and animations on their appropiate websites. At worst, some douchebag named Kusemek will do a clickbait YT video just to squeeze out content for coomers on the wrong site.

Honestly, more power to ya man. I'm thankful you're willing to sift through the Discord just to get sneak peeks and interesting curios. And everyone else too! (y)

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
because that's my footage and i only did it because no one else did. Also i never uploaded it onto rule34 but i guess it somehow made it's way onto that platform. before you ask how i know it's my footage and not someone else i made a small mistake at 1:40 because the animation was taking forever to go through so i ended recording. But quickly restarted it when i noticied the animation had progressed thus the black screen doesn't fade properly in both rule34video's and rule34's.

Oh and the fact that mordecai isn't even part of the big video for whispy but is for sam is pretty funny. I just use OBS and a pirated version of adobe premier to make both of those videos.
You good, just zoom-in game with ctrl key, it makes the scenes better

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Oh trust me man, I've left my Discord in the dust. Ain't for me, nor do I want to expose myself as to what servers I'm in. I've already heard bad rep from that Discord server, so no thanks.

But yeah, the whole gatekeep thing is hilarious to me. You think people will "ruin" a niche hentai/yiff game that's catered towards adults? It's not like they'll make content farms or get clout just by sharing some info and animations on their appropiate websites. At worst, some douchebag named Kusemek will do a clickbait YT video just to squeeze out content for coomers on the wrong site.

Honestly, more power to ya man. I'm thankful you're willing to sift through the Discord just to get sneak peeks and interesting curios. And everyone else too! (y)
espeally if you have to pay real money just to get into a discord via patreon or subscribestar

Reactions: Axis3123

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
An animation?

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! THE GAME IS NOT DEAD! Hurrah!

In other news, waiting sucks, but we got an animation as confirmation that it is still being worked on. Doesn't obscure the fact that this could as well take longer, and we'd be none the wiser if not for that *single* animation.

Meh.

And even then, there's still the caveat of one person getting pissed off cuz of a well-needed leak .-.
My guess is another year or two but would happy to be wrong about that

Reactions: Axis3123

CrusaderDurante

Dec 11, 2019
If your in the discord (which i do not recommend shit is high grade degerenacy and copium) then you can view the in progress animations, i however do not view this to be a great stance for two reasons. One-Not everyone likes discord or has it so that is already pretty gatekeepy in a sense that you need to fufill that requirement and the sharing of info is not so transparent between discord and patreon. Two - yet again pretty gatekeepy on potential new patrons. How is someone going to know what the hell they are getting with the in progress stuff versus the current stuff. Some games can have huge paradime shifts in regards to content and throw a bunch of people out so content being updated publicy (somewhat i understand your pockets need lining too) helps let people know what you want to put into the game.

Anyways to continue trend of me leaking stuff, Did you know that mango was supposed to have text boxs? YEP
View attachment 3501052 Little text boxs to at least help you understand the scene a bit better. As to why they were removed. No clue. Now if your curious they do have two animations which i refuse to leak due to me being disgusted by soiled diaper ADBL content, and no it's not a game over or something it's a normal enemy type. So anyways enjoy your day and to the devs. No i am not sorry, and no i will not stop till patreon updates containing this stuff in bulk are made or your a little more transparent about your update timetables.
Do YOU have a patreon? I'd buy some proof the game isn't dead for a whole dollar.

/s obviously - sort of.

Jul 21, 2021
espeally if you have to pay real money just to get into a discord via patreon or subscribestar
Tell me about it, ugh... DX TwistedScarlett60's Discord channel is also hidden behind a freakin' paywall as well, which is really stupid since i'd love to gain access to MG1000's (short for "Monster Girl 1,000" for those who don't know) Discord channel, but again, hidden behind that bullshit paywall, even if one legitimately payed for their own copy of MG1000 on Steam like I did... -_-

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Tell me about it, ugh... DX TwistedScarlett60's Discord channel is also hidden behind a freakin' paywall as well, which is really stupid since i'd love to gain access to MG1000's (short for "Monster Girl 1,000" for those who don't know) Discord channel, but again, hidden behind that bullshit paywall, even if one legitimately payed for their own copy of MG1000 on Steam like I did... -_-
oh so true, thats like most discords these days

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
It's a live service model. You're only entitled for new updates if you pay a monthly fee tax. Paying one time upfront isn't enough for them. And sometimes, they may be generous enough to leak outdated updates to the rest of the world.

• Angry
Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Heaven forbid we pay this "Tax" which at this point is 5.5k in canadian (4k in USD) which is no small sum, so to have basically radio silence and be earning this much is basically a triple a dev's wet dream in the sense that they rake in the earnings while doing basically nothing but giving us table scraps now and again.

To the dev some basic ways to justify you getting 4000 dollars.
1- Active updates- Pretty self evident seriously be open and transparent about the god damn update cycle like i keep preaching on about.
2- More active streams- I shilled the funds to get access to these streams and how often do they happen? Not even remotely close to once a month i've seen. This lets us get the vibe that you are either A, not working on the game or B, trying to act like this is some cosmic secret shit we are not entitled to see when it's just pixelated tits and ass.

Anyways the one leak i didn't want to show. THE ONE I WAS DESPISING. View attachment 3505385 That is only half of the model. Now ADBL is one thing. BUT THAT LOOKS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP CHILD WITH A SHITTED DIAPER (that i cut off to save your virgin eyes), DOGGIE WHAT THE KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK. I will monetarily keep funding this project to leak these things to you guys. this is one of the things that we SHOULD BE told about. not just silently fucking dropped on us, maybe this is why the livestreams don't happen? this downright degenerate shit right here silently being dropped on us like the equivilant of dropping an atom bomb in secrecy and hoping the fallout doesn't hit.
Loli????

Reactions: OneUglySunuvabitch

Marie32213

Jun 14, 2022
Anyways the one leak i didn't want to show. THE ONE I WAS DESPISING. View attachment 3505385 That is only half of the model. Now ADBL is one thing. BUT THAT LOOKS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP CHILD WITH A SHITTED DIAPER (that i cut off to save your virgin eyes), DOGGIE WHAT THE KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK. I will monetarily keep funding this project to leak these things to you guys. this is one of the things that we SHOULD BE told about. not just silently fucking dropped on us, maybe this is why the livestreams don't happen? this downright degenerate shit right here silently being dropped on us like the equivilant of dropping an atom bomb in secrecy and hoping the fallout doesn't hit.
I was going to say something like "Leak it coward some of us enjoy that stuff" And then you dropped that bombshell. Yikes.

Jun 17, 2020
actually he said that it wasn't completed even going as far as saying what was not finished the reason why its (completed) is because the dev is done working on the game and just wants to move on
WOW, so he/she's abandoning this ship and leaving us all with an unfinished project. Considering there's this "tax" thats $4K, 606,456.00 ¥ (A FXXING FORTUNE ON MY SIDE!! Like this is what you'd find in a small bank vault with a security door!) the developer abandoning it is an dishonorable and disgraceful act!

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes