4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

LordOfChaos

Apr 30, 2020
Honestly I'd wanna see that unreleased game of theirs more than this one, the one that has a bunch of animations on rule34 (its a top down game not a sidescroller, but its not the other game thats posted on f95zone), idk the name, it had human protag but also my little pony characters (???) weird in that regard but it seemed more fitting for these types of scenes and less about ABDL.
He made that game for his boyfriend (Whispy) and has said he will never make that game public. Most of the scenes in that game have been made puble except a few that were personal to Whispy.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Yuuto_Kazaki

Jul 16, 2021
The only problem and this just my opinion is that the gooey hole game over, is too abrupt, like one orgasm and addicted already? Like heck, I wa steady to see whisky throat that length, or try to at least then ride it.

mirripoDespo

Aug 11, 2017
Possibilities to consider: all the major funding is going into new features, the new shadow world (Which I think is actually a world of past trauma), probably even some new areas, enemies, and in the far future: bosses. Ontop of all that also having expanded lore from happy heart hell. And let me remind everyone: This is one developer and their spouse, minor bugfixes are common, major updates take time, effort, love, and yes: money, big money.
If the dude arguing me would hear me out:

Think you can do better without any help from any outside sources, code built from the ground up, for animations, voice acting, plot, mechanics, supertough enemies, grunts, bosses, maps, collision, no collision, moving platforms that have a light to confirm you're on it, multiple game over scenes, transformations, effect statuses, like 100 different ways to struggle out of an enemies embrace, 50 of which if you don't get out in time adds a BROKEN status, dozens of sub areas in main areas, a cheat mode for the casual player that actually works in both making the game harder for someone or making it easier for a newbie, optional game overs from "staring" or being in the presence of something too long, a currency system, having to balance the currency system because of so many items and *ahem* services, one of the bosses literally requires $600(Ingame) in alcohol to get drunk enough to fight and attempt to steal her book and having to ONTOP of that program 2 different game over scenes?

I'd love to see you try %75 faster than the features in this game, meaning an update every day: You think you'd be able to handle that as a one man development team?

Of course all thats hypotheticals: Of course you couldn't. You couldn't surpass this game in terms of content entirely from scratch and thats just the truth. Doctor called in, he's saying he has some hard pills you need to swallow.
This has to be a joke right?

Reactions: MortimerScharf

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
He made that game for his boyfriend (Whispy) and has said he will never make that game public. Most of the scenes in that game have been made puble except a few that were personal to Whispy.
Oh thats the first time I actually hear this story, thanks for the context.

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
People, the content being put out is not the result of a month long 8h/day schedule. Stop making excuses and fake stuff for the author of the game.
The entire thing is already in place, there's been changes people arent talking about that are a bigger deal than most things mentioned, like changes to the engine for the way dialog happened for the last 2 or 3 updates is a big deal if you work alone. But adding an extra enemy and like 4 different outcomes, a door to a small area (specially with a stablished them or copy of previous areas), ...; it's tribial at this point, 90% of what's necessary is already in place developed for the previous npcs. The bulk of the work is the creative side of it: design, fit, actually doing the art... But some of the work has also been placed in quality of life and make the game in general work better or prettier.

It's clear this is more of a side thing He is doing, a personal project. If you want to support it do it, if not dont. Just because you pay to support doesnt mean you own the person or work. This is the kind of project that will go forward making $50 or $5000. No one is being scammed, He made it clear, you can just pledge when releases happen if you are interested just in that.
On a side note, this is hardly a piracy site for this game since it mostly gets its releases from the author's twitter (atleast lately).

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
i already showed you its right there, how did you not see it?
No that's you quoting what I've said you haven't provided any proof the the contrary. I played the game 2 years ago and I played the game now, in that two years it got about 1 or 2 h-animations. All the other patch notes are "reworking" or "bug fixing"

It took them 5 updates to add an inventory system and then another 5 to rework it lol

I mean surely you can't be so blind? Anyway this is the last I will state on this as we are going off topic here and my original post was just to point out how good the development is of quality games like Hounds of Meteor and Happy Heart Panic are by contrast to a game like Pure Onyx which despite its money and team size gets a pitiful amount of content. The patch notes for Pure Onyx are very long but yet are not actual changes or additions. It is just a lot of fake nonsense.

I mean look at this;
"Added the first version of the new loading screen."
"Improved FemCop booty/genitals textures"
"Improved FemCop's genitals rigging / more fixes to rig in general"

These are literal changes in the changelog. They are just intentionally dragging it out, with the money they are getting in if they really wanted to they easily could have had a substantial game in terms of content by now. Instead we have more or less the same game we had 2 years ago. But oh don't worry they've added all those h-animations that were there 2 years ago into the gallery now --- epic content!

Meanwhile in that same 2 years Happy Heart Panic has gotten 2 entire new levels and I don't even know how many new enemies and associated h-scenes and game overs. Too many to count.

Jun 17, 2020
Guys... the human leaked with the nintendo shirt...
I found his youtube channel...
I knew I recognized him, I KNEW...

Natheniel Brandy, famous nintendo reviewer turned all-games reviewer.
Why him though? I thought the game was supposed to have anthro only and a few other kinks... I wonder how he even feels about that leak... does he even know?
Sam being human is the only option for non furs.
The guy in the funhouse is a skylla-hybrid (Aquatic wings in hair/head).

Last edited:

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
Guys... the human leaked with the nintendo shirt...
I found his youtube channel...
I knew I recognized him, I KNEW...

Natheniel Brandy, famous nintendo reviewer turned all-games reviewer.
Why him though? I thought the game was supposed to have anthro only and a few other kinks... I wonder how he even feels about that leak... does he even know?
Sam being human is the only option for non furs.
The guy in the funhouse is a skylla-hybrid (Aquatic wings in hair/head).
It's obviouslt not anthro only having a couple humans in there like Sam, the gardener, the girl at the daycare... Maybe they are just a fan of him, would be my guess.

Oct 10, 2018
Possibilities to consider: -snip-
Man. I'm deep into oral, and even I think you're sucking a bit too much dick here.
Jokes aside, I know a couple people who do art, animation, and gamedev programming. Not heavily on the latter, but I've seen how quick something can be put together. The updates shouldn't be taking as long as this unless they keep making bugs pop up, or they're not doing this full-time. As for the animations, something can be thrown together in a matter of hours if you know what you want to do.
Even if you have the technical skillset to do so, which is yet to be proven, replicating is not creating. Getting new ideas and animation concepts is a tad harder than copying an already existing model, it is certain to take time and not in a stable output.
I'd be REALLY surprised if they don't have some kind of outline of the ideas they have for the game by now. If they're just making it up as they go along, that might explain why it's taking so long.

Dec 30, 2022
The only problem and this just my opinion is that the gooey hole game over, is too abrupt, like one orgasm and addicted already? Like heck, I wa steady to see whisky throat that length, or try to at least then ride it.
this is HAPPY HEART PANIC bitch we get addicted after a singular orgasm in this mf better take yo wanting drawn out scenes ass back to HAPPY HEART HELL

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Possibilities to consider: all the major funding is going into new features, the new shadow world (Which I think is actually a world of past trauma), probably even some new areas, enemies, and in the far future: bosses. Ontop of all that also having expanded lore from happy heart hell. And let me remind everyone: This is one developer and their spouse, minor bugfixes are common, major updates take time, effort, love, and yes: money, big money.
If the dude arguing me would hear me out:

Think you can do better without any help from any outside sources, code built from the ground up, for animations, voice acting, plot, mechanics, supertough enemies, grunts, bosses, maps, collision, no collision, moving platforms that have a light to confirm you're on it, multiple game over scenes, transformations, effect statuses, like 100 different ways to struggle out of an enemies embrace, 50 of which if you don't get out in time adds a BROKEN status, dozens of sub areas in main areas, a cheat mode for the casual player that actually works in both making the game harder for someone or making it easier for a newbie, optional game overs from "staring" or being in the presence of something too long, a currency system, having to balance the currency system because of so many items and *ahem* services, one of the bosses literally requires $600(Ingame) in alcohol to get drunk enough to fight and attempt to steal her book and having to ONTOP of that program 2 different game over scenes?

I'd love to see you try %75 faster than the features in this game, meaning an update every day: You think you'd be able to handle that as a one man development team?

Of course all thats hypotheticals: Of course you couldn't. You couldn't surpass this game in terms of content entirely from scratch and thats just the truth. Doctor called in, he's saying he has some hard pills you need to swallow.
Underage lol.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
mfs beefin on here ong

What's new anyways, i saw the chick in the backrooms n the glory holes but the dev said there were two more jawns, how i get those

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

kagerow

Oct 21, 2019
Wait, I just realized this test build isn't up on Patreon. Why? What's the point of not releasing the test build or updates to the people paying money for those updates?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes