4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
What's that thing in the upper right and where do I find it?
left to right:
-Kitsune in the ABDL area in the Daycare (where you are in baby mode), it's on the last door of the corridor.
-Public bathroom at the Playhouse (not the daycare, next to the Saloon building)
-Rabbit in the playhouse, you have to pay her 3 times in a row (600 in total i think) to see the gameover.
-Horse in the new area, inside the barn right of the Saloon.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
-Rabbit in the playhouse, you have to pay her 3 times in a row (600 in total i think) to see the gameover.
"Just 4 scenes"

The actual amount of scenes with her has 6 scenes, if counting the gameovers. How come has Doggiebones miss this?

Well it's a rhetorical question really, since Webby is a background character within a background stage, with the supposed "optional" stage taking the pie (and by pie, I mean 40%) of the update catalogue.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
"Just 4 scenes"

The actual amount of scenes with her has 6 scenes, if counting the gameovers. How come has Doggiebones miss this?

Well it's a rhetorical question really, since Webby is a background character within a background stage, with the supposed "optional" stage taking the pie (and by pie, I mean 40%) of the update catalogue.
That ABDL shit gets too much focus for being optional

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
I think they're focusing on it to get it done ig
I think so, just like they did with the parc and the well. People are extra bothered because that kind of content is not popular.
We will probably see focus shift away from the daycare towards either (or both) the playhouse and the barn.

Reactions: KiWolfGirl
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes