4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
yup its internal. wouldnt be surprised if two as well.
Ya I mean it could def be female too, but my gametheory is it specifically say "they" and the whole story about "pleasing adults" and not "pleasing men" or "pleasing women" means it might go both ways or have multiple "settings."

Also spoiler link to an e6 picture for people not getting the hint (hope I don't get warning/ban for it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Ya I mean it could def be female too, but my gametheory is it specifically say "they" and the whole story about "pleasing adults" and not "pleasing men" or "pleasing women" means it might go both ways or have multiple "settings."

Also spoiler link to an e6 picture for people not getting the hint (hope I don't get warning/ban for it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or it could be a case of interchangable parts too given the depection of the charator is an animatronic. to change your screw screw here with a screwdriver... for somereason i find that a bit funny trying to picture it.

edit doh i should get some sleep reading and comprehension fail major... leaving the origonal comment though...

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
allright did some surveys finally got enought to vote the poll is looking like this for those intrested... if it even copy pastes right gonna try cleaning it up if it doesnt.

1: Mango
37%

2: Leandre
3%

3: Bytes
18%

4: Mordicai
25%

5: Lady Akori
17%
Pour one out for robot dinosaur pussy, just couldn't make the cut.

Dec 30, 2022
allright did some surveys finally got enought to vote the poll is looking like this for those intrested... if it even copy pastes right gonna try cleaning it up if it doesnt.

37%

3%

18%

25%

17%
damn... as much as i like mordicai, and living suits are a fairly niche fetish i dont see a lot of, i almost feel bad that robo raptor breeding doesnt seem like its gonna come to fruition..

Reactions: apermanent
Dec 30, 2022

37%

3%

18%

25%

17%
if i may ask, have the numbers shifted at all since you last looked?

Gupy1540

Aug 25, 2022
Knotted Dino dick (interchangeable) and an infinite supply of lube/cum would be pretty interesting. Seems like a sub though so it's likely just cowgirl or doggy.

Balloon throating as the animated suit tries to stuff you in would be neat.. Forceful dildo/balloon sitting (rear zipper).. Odd penetrations..

Hung femboy Mordecai seems like a setting change. Hope it's unique if its portals/tping.

Milking maid sounds interesting. Risky for anyone not particularly interested in dollification. Futa could be a fun suprise.

Genderbender gloryhole coffin?

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

37%

3%

18%

25%

17%
I'm a bit surprised how close the race between 3 and 5 were and how 2 is nonexistent.

Also, I fucking called it that 1 had something to do with an inflation fetish, albeit it seems more like it's going to lean on possesion. If Doggie released the full description of said characters, I would've voted for 2 instead of 4.

Gupy1540

Aug 25, 2022
if it's air inflation, Belly bulge without the cheek and balloon look would be lovely. Something to inspire pleasure as well.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes