4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Dec 30, 2022

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I stopped following this game and unsubbed a few months ago because all that seem sot get added is c boys and d girls. The one poll I missed and shocker.... Another freaking pair of d girls added.... The one interesting thing the raptor got canned. THIS is why I unsubbed and stopped following. I get that polls for this game will always be like this but come on man, why waste such an awesome raptor? Why not add it later?
So... you hate that they're adding femboys and futas... but disappointed that a literal animal didn't get voted in? mmmkay...(Yeah it's a robot but still)

Dec 30, 2022
I stopped following this game and unsubbed a few months ago because all that seem sot get added is c boys and d girls. The one poll I missed and shocker.... Another freaking pair of d girls added.... The one interesting thing the raptor got canned. THIS is why I unsubbed and stopped following. I get that polls for this game will always be like this but come on man, why waste such an awesome raptor? Why not add it later?
I should take the time to mention that the one that you're complaining about being a "dgirl" is literally just a femboy. Yeah. Rabbit ears over there in number 4? Yeah they explicitly state that they're a dude. So maybe try getting over yourself.

Gupy1540

Aug 25, 2022
Would be a solid game in 5 years. Might be a good idea for the artist to showcase their talents by sharing new animations or ideas on social media platforms like patreon and twitter instead. Players have already spent considerable time playing this game, likely won't require the game aspect. Creating new content rather than refining an existing game.

Alternatively, teaming up with a similar artist and creating something fresh would be cool, could be issues with that tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafn

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Or ditching this and doing whatever game creation stuff that he finds interesting.
I have not seen anything else he has made other than this specific universe. He first made an RPG game, then a platformer of what are playing today. You know, the world would go in flames if he can genuinely make a separate OG game.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Actually really looking forward to seeing what the living suit does, not keen on Mordecai and would've rather seen the doll girl but whatever, it's been a long ass time since I was actually looking forward to something being added to the game.

Reactions: Bulbanych

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Actually really looking forward to seeing what the living suit does, not keen on Mordecai and would've rather seen the doll girl but whatever, it's been a long ass time since I was actually looking forward to something being added to the game.
didnt the blurb mention its animated in part by some mind altering gas? petental projectile maybe, or perhaps more of a mine. could be neat if the gas alters sam an whispy a bit somehow. not sure how that would work beyond turbo sloot though... mild bimbo maybe? would be funny if it replaces the players attacks with wanking or teasing for a bit until it wears off.

Dec 30, 2022
That's... a real shame, there needs to be more female options for Whispy.

sigh oh well
in terms of enemies for him to interact with? because if thats the case, let me see here...
theres not a single male enemy in the daycare level, although thats probably not what you meant.

for the lab, the trinity monitors, even though she uses your dick technically, as well zavara or whatever the bee boss is,
for the garden, you have any encounter that involves the spirit girl that possesses you, as well as the giant ghost-wendigo thing,
currently in jessies play house, webby exists.
if im not mistaken most of the npcs in the bar are boys, so i guess thats fair. oh, and daisy's rodeo only has the horse in it right now.

so id say whispy has a few options.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes