4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
While that is true, the vote for Jessie's Playhouse enemies ended on april 19th (or somewhere around that), so, unless the developer was working on something else for the game in the meanwhile (enemies for the farm level, for example, idk), it means that the next update is still somewhere around 3-and-half months away.
All in all, I'd say don't get your hopes up for now.
That's my secret. My hopes are never up. :KappaPride:

Dec 30, 2022
the last edit to the Master Link (AKA the message that has the download for the game was made Febuary 15th, almost 3 months ago. we're due for an update soon by that logic, if the pattern holds.

Nov 10, 2018
the last edit to the Master Link (AKA the message that has the download for the game was made Febuary 15th, almost 3 months ago. we're due for an update soon by that logic, if the pattern holds.
Normally you'd be correct. But given that the poll itself just ended mid-April... I'm going to say that's not the case this time. He has however, been working on Mango as far as I can tell and released an animation in their Discord recently.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Gupy1540

Aug 25, 2022
Mods for this game would be mind blowing. Wonder what would happen if he opened the game up to volunteers (willing to code their own ideas).

Casual exposure through a free game.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022
Normally you'd be correct. But given that the poll itself just ended mid-April... I'm going to say that's not the case this time. He has however, been working on Mango as far as I can tell and released an animation in their Discord recently.
well thats about as reassuring as it could be. but, yknow, long bouts of radio silence usually make for some head scratching.

Reactions: Bulbanych
Nov 10, 2018
Mods for this game would be mind blowing. Wonder what would happen if he opened the game up to volunteers (willing to code their own ideas).

Casual exposure through a free game.
Don't know if it's still in, but I do know for a fact that in some versions of this game there was a folder called 'Mods' or something... and Doggie at one point planned on letting people be able to insert custom content if he could figure out how to do it. If that's still the case, I don't know... but maybe when the game itself comes closer to completion, he'll have that bug in his ear again.

well thats about as reassuring as it could be. but, yknow, long bouts of radio silence usually make for some head scratching.
Most of the news of the game is usually shared via Discord. I think he usually saves the biggest news items for his Patreon. (Builds and polls most notably)

Reactions: Beats9821
Dec 30, 2022
well, after stumbling across the true nature of another game, im disquieted to report that im taking this one for granted. sure, updates are like 4 months apart at minimum, but at least the game hasnt completely broken or become unplayable due to lag issues. a shame that something that i had my eye on for ages turned out to be such a let down, but at the very least, this game is still alright.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes