4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I know that people kinda play this game for the femboy x male stuff. I kinda wish that the vote had a few more female options for Sam and Whispy, I love to see some lesbian or straight femdom.

Well, I hope people enjoy the voted enemies. I'm curious about the animations.

Dec 30, 2022
I know that people kinda play this game for the femboy x male stuff. I kinda wish that the vote had a few more female options for Sam and Whispy, I love to see some lesbian or straight femdom.

although at the rate these updates have been coming out and the content thats been in them, its likely only one enemy is gonna get added, and it wont even have a proper game over :rolleyes:

May 10, 2020

For example, I play this game for ABDL and girls. I'm heterosexual but I have to give in to opponents with cocks to get to the queen bee.

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
in terms of enemies for him to interact with? because if thats the case, let me see here...
theres not a single male enemy in the daycare level, although thats probably not what you meant.

for the lab, the trinity monitors, even though she uses your dick technically, as well zavara or whatever the bee boss is,
for the garden, you have any encounter that involves the spirit girl that possesses you, as well as the giant ghost-wendigo thing,
currently in jessies play house, webby exists.
if im not mistaken most of the npcs in the bar are boys, so i guess thats fair. oh, and daisy's rodeo only has the horse in it right now.

so id say whispy has a few options.
Huh, really? All of those enemies involve Whispy penetrating a female? (or otherwise in the case of the monitors) I only recall precious few actually doing that... I adore the bee boss, the wendigo girl, and I thought they were the only ones. ... I'll have to take a second look.

Still sad the animatronic lost, though. We could have had more as it's a bit skewed atm. Thanks for sharing though, I learned new information I didn't have before.

Dec 30, 2022
Huh, really? All of those enemies involve Whispy penetrating a female? (or otherwise in the case of the monitors) I only recall precious few actually doing that... I adore the bee boss, the wendigo girl, and I thought they were the only ones. ... I'll have to take a second look.

Still sad the animatronic lost, though. We could have had more as it's a bit skewed atm. Thanks for sharing though, I learned new information I didn't have before.
i can do a quick run-through if youre looking for specifically whispy putting his dick in someone, but its gonna narrow the list a bit.

Reactions: Unknown9918

joesilver72

Aug 20, 2019
allright did some surveys finally got enought to vote the poll is looking like this for those intrested... if it even copy pastes right gonna try cleaning it up if it doesnt.

1: Mango
37%

2: Leandre
3%

3: Bytes
18%

4: Mordicai
25%

5: Lady Akori
17%

So...any update on this update? Hyped Mango won, definitely the best option (I personally prefer femdom/latex suits).

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
i can do a quick run-through if youre looking for specifically whispy putting his dick in someone, but its gonna narrow the list a bit.
You don't have to do that just on my account alone -- but for the sake of clarity yes, that is what I'm looking for.

I, personally, like that kind of straight forward femdom (though it can be a male too, so long as the sub is penetrating!) -- and it seemed like the raptor/dino could've offered more of it with a unique, creative flair. Still big sad she lost :c

Reactions: apermanent

apermanent

Sep 23, 2021
You don't have to do that just on my account alone -- but for the sake of clarity yes, that is what I'm looking for.

I, personally, like that kind of straight forward femdom (though it can be a male too, so long as the sub is penetrating!) -- and it seemed like the raptor/dino could've offered more of it with a unique, creative flair. Still big sad she lost :c
Same here man. I haven't been following this game super closely so when I backread and saw the raptor as an option I got excited before immediately having my hopes dashed lol

Reactions: Unknown9918

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Hasn't it been 4 months since update 19? We should be due for a new update soon-ish™.
While that is true, the vote for Jessie's Playhouse enemies ended on april 19th (or somewhere around that), so, unless the developer was working on something else for the game in the meanwhile (enemies for the farm level, for example, idk), it means that the next update is still somewhere around 3-and-half months away.
All in all, I'd say don't get your hopes up for now.

tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
While that is true, the vote for Jessie's Playhouse enemies ended on april 19th (or somewhere around that), so, unless the developer was working on something else for the game in the meanwhile (enemies for the farm level, for example, idk), it means that the next update is still somewhere around 3-and-half months away.
All in all, I'd say don't get your hopes up for now.
"Dont get your hopes up" should be the tag line for this game's development

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes