4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
think of it like if sam gets gotten by the portal dude, where whispy shows up in her game over. or like when whispy gets got by the plant boss, and sam shows up. something like that.
Yeah, I would keep the expectations low: there are (I think) 4 game over loops now that involve Whispy/Sam appearing in one another's GO, and it's typically just them getting banged in the background or side-by-side. Though the daycare is very divisive, their most interesting ideas have actually been implemented there: the mini-scene with the doll training Whispy/Sam after getting half-broken by the Fox Magician and the "infiltration by surrender" aspect of the Daycare (even if the relevant scenes are...not great) are some of the best ideas I've seen for a hentai game, though I'm also extremely partial to imprisonment/heroines resisting sexual training.

Thinking more on it, it seems like ABDL is the only thing Doggie is genuinely passionate about and it shows in how much more imaginative the Daycare is than every other area. Just an observation, take it as you will: I'm one of very few people who can get behind the humiliation/submissiveness aspect of ABDL (though I would prefer more "hero humiliated into submission" a la The Lab's scenes), but that's as far as it goes. And please...next time we get a gobbo chick character, let's not have it be wasted on scat (couldn't care less if anyone disagrees, scat is disgusting).

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah, I would keep the expectations low: there are (I think) 4 game over loops now that involve Whispy/Sam appearing in one another's GO, and it's typically just them getting banged in the background or side-by-side. Though the daycare is very divisive, their most interesting ideas have actually been implemented there: the mini-scene with the doll training Whispy/Sam after getting half-broken by the Fox Magician and the "infiltration by surrender" aspect of the Daycare (even if the relevant scenes are...not great) are some of the best ideas I've seen for a hentai game, though I'm also extremely partial to imprisonment/heroines resisting sexual training.

Thinking more on it, it seems like ABDL is the only thing Doggie is genuinely passionate about and it shows in how much more imaginative the Daycare is than every other area. Just an observation, take it as you will: I'm one of very few people who can get behind the humiliation/submissiveness aspect of ABDL (though I would prefer more "hero humiliated into submission" a la The Lab's scenes), but that's as far as it goes. And please...next time we get a gobbo chick character, let's not have it be wasted on scat (couldn't care less if anyone disagrees, scat is disgusting).
fax, her scenes are fuckin mint until she messes herself...

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018

Unless she sings scatman while sucking my dick

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
personally i think the dev has a Dandori issue

for those who don't know, the act of dandori is the ability to organize tasks strategically and working effectively to execute plans, it is also called multitasking.
unfortunally with how long each update seems to take, not pointing any fingers about stealing money from patrons, but generally it feels like the dev is not the greatest at multitasking.
1692119922097.png

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
personally i think the dev has a Dandori issue

for those who don't know, the act of dandori is the ability to organize tasks strategically and working effectively to execute plans, it is also called multitasking.
unfortunally with how long each update seems to take, not pointing any fingers about stealing money from patrons, but generally it feels like the dev is not the greatest at multitasking.
View attachment 2853430
It can probably be the fact that this is the 20th build and he wants it to be special. Cue overperfection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Seregasong

Yuuto_Kazaki

Jul 16, 2021
Guys DB said by the end of the august, so like keep your hopes up until we get to the end of this month, do y’all really not have anything else to look forward too?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes