4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Gupy1540

Aug 25, 2022
So happy heart panic is the only game of its kind and can be attributed to being surpassed if a game of its caliber is made, and is found Rustling in the future of the pixel art game space. Neither approval nor distaste, my argument doesn't face discrediting due to such that has been said or stated by fellow people's of your likeness. Therefore a point of truth has been made under my rule. I deem your words unworthy of my main point and therefore decree myself the winner of this entire blog.

Last edited:

Macmahon1234

Sep 22, 2021
So happy heart panic is the only game of its kind and can be attributed to being surpassed if a game of its caliber is made, and is found Rustling in the future of the pixel art game space. Neither approval nor distaste, my argument doesn't face discrediting due to such that has been said or stated by fellow people's of your likeness. Therefore a point of truth has been made under my rule. I deem your words unworthy of my main point and therefore decree myself the winner of this entire blog.
My man, not even AI can understand what the hell you are trying to say.

chtGPT-confuse.png

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
Now that I see where this is all coming from, I phrased my question wrong in the translator,

If I buy the game on Patreon, will the gallery be included?

Last edited:

Themesticles

Dec 17, 2018
I'm disappointed we didn't get the raptor for the next update. I wanted more girls to fuck
Agreeing with this so much. I was also hoping the Raptor would give some interesting game overs too.

I feel like the game overs we've had recently have been subpar. Hopefully that is to change in the next update, whenever it is.

Reactions: Dinglederper

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
If you can write, but you can't read, then yeah, that's some serious cognitive issues there.
I use a translator

I see you also have an interpretation problem, good to know I didn't say I can't read, I just find it hard to understand people like you who like to tease people, I guess you're very bored.Since you've been writing to me you've been unable to write any meaningful comments, you've just been teasing, but I have a feeling you don't even know what's going on, you're just writing, Although my friend says that someone like you has two problems, one is lack of love and the other is lack of attention so don't give up maybe there will be someone who will be interested in your existence and your comments, but it won't be me.

Anyway, that's it for me, I'm not in the mood to sink to your level because, one thing I've learned, don't feed Trolltimer Scharf

In the country where I live, there is a saying: "smart concedes, donkey suffers" so keep it up donkey

P.S: ignored content

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I use a translator

I see you also have an interpretation problem, good to know I didn't say I can't read, I just find it hard to understand people like you who like to tease people, I guess you're very bored.Since you've been writing to me you've been unable to write any meaningful comments, you've just been teasing, but I have a feeling you don't even know what's going on, you're just writing, Although my friend says that someone like you has two problems, one is lack of love and the other is lack of attention so don't give up maybe there will be someone who will be interested in your existence and your comments, but it won't be me.

Anyway, that's it for me, I'm not in the mood to sink to your level because, one thing I've learned, don't feed Trolltimer Scharf

In the country where I live, there is a saying: "smart concedes, donkey suffers" so keep it up donkey

P.S: ignored content
tl;dr: high school dropout. Gotcha.

Reactions: mrscow
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes