4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Was it 3 months without a post to be tagged as abandoned?
If you ask the valiant knights of the Summertime Saga thread, it can be anything from 3 months to a fucking decade.
EDIT: I don't remember specifically, but it was either 7 months or 9 months without news from the dev, and considering that Doggie does makes announcements, even if the amount of content in them is crumbs-level, that would make this game not eligible for the "abandoned" tag.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
If you ask the valiant knights of the Summertime Saga thread, it can be anything from 3 months to a fucking decade.
EDIT: I don't remember specifically, but it was either 7 months or 9 months without news from the dev, and considering that Doggie does makes announcements, even if the amount of content in them is crumbs-level, that would make this game not eligible for the "abandoned" tag.
It got the abandoned tag in march and then he made a new release on patreon and subscribstar to remove it

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
It got the abandoned tag in march and then he made a new release on patreon and subscribstar to remove it
Yeah but this story is constantly repeating, since the Summertime Saga already got the "abandoned" tag previously, after which he miraculously appeared with a new micro-update so that the "abandoned" tag would be removed and he could go to sleep for another year with zero new developments. Doggie here at least drops some kind of information, even if it's, as I said before, crumb level.

Mcskinny

Jul 7, 2018
if we all pay doggie bones three times on the patreon we will get a half update in the next six months!!

Mcskinny

Jul 7, 2018
Nah fr tho it seems the patreon is a dollar a month to even get access to the game and that's humble. but the update intervals are atrocious.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I've seen an animation of Whispy and a basketball rabbit. Is that actually in the game somewhere or was it a preview of something we'll get seven years from now?

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
I've seen an animation of Whispy and a basketball rabbit. Is that actually in the game somewhere or was it a preview of something we'll get seven years from now?
It's in the game, you need to play as Whispy and go to the daycare place and lose to the milf fox lady, she's pink. The game over scene involves that basketball rabbit.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes