4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone know if the TKO status leads to a scene or how to actually trigger it with the nerd? I can't get the bar to progress all the way down or up and the status effect doesn't seem to do anything but change your idle animation.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I believe I saw a post once saying that, in the future, ABDL content will be its own separate version.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
It's O now
Yeah, I had messed with it in the controls menu, changed it to a better position on the keyboard so I didn't have to let go of the arrow keys, but only the remapped lose health key worked. I had to restart the game, reset the controls to default, then restart the game again to get it to work, but I eventually got it.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I like what they're going for with the changes. I would like to see the hit stun when hitting an enemy increased just a bit though. fighting the room with all the cats in the lab is hell atm.

Edit: Oh, wait. I see. every second hit on an enemy has hit stun
Edit 2: While I hate the design of the nerd, the animations are pretty good. Especially since they primarily don't even show her or much of her, both of whispy's grabs and 1 game over having her face away.

Last edited:
Reactions: toplaygames

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
honestly, i'm happy with the update! it also has better movement than last time!

i like to "dash" {hold botton} the most to reach my goal faster.

those accessing it right now the controls have changed so go to "Rebind Controls" first to play your way!

Reactions: toplaygames

krystal413

Feb 15, 2020
They said the whole ABDL stuff was going on the subscriberstar version, so until someone (if anyone) gets it around this is all we get.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
"Now watch with one release how I reinvigorate interest in my game. And get countless adoring fans and new subscribers for the next year"

Honestly as someone into abdl stuff I wouldn't be against sacrificing money to get that version for people who are into it
Not into it myself but I applaud your generosity towards those disappointed without it. Also, even if it's ignored, I'm sure we all appreciate a more complete release

Marie32213

Jun 14, 2022
I'm sure there are lurkers wanting but not asking and people who loudly show disgust but secretly are into it or at the very least just people who are curious to look at it

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes