4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Jun 16, 2017
"Now watch with one release how I reinvigorate interest in my game. And get countless adoring fans and new subscribers for the next year"

Honestly as someone into abdl stuff I wouldn't be against sacrificing money to get that version for people who are into it

I'm not into that stuff, but definitely curious about it.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I want both always
Why'd they have to go and separate the versions
Can't have shit in detroit

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
still pregnancy game over end: at least they made something weirdly ok by having the horses gain a coinflip, infact if they STILL can't put in pregnancy content (yet/at all), the very least is to add coinflip to every enemy they face. comical.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
What's the difference? Does that one have the ABDL stuff? If so, I'll pass.
Yeah, the subscribestar version is the one with ABDL. You can download the version that Doggie gave to have the newest version (with a whopping one new enemy) and with ABDL removed.

Reactions: Axis3123

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Honestly my biggist issue as always with this game is the lack of a changelog that explains anything.

What the hell is curse? what am I charging when I hold C? i don't have a fucking clue what anything does.
I know the answer to the C question!

Sam builds Heat as she attacks, which she uses for her heavy attack. C is labled as Taunt in the keybinds menu (don't know if it actually taunts in any way) but it does build the Heat resource. I assume it works in a similar way with Whispy.

Mcskinny

Jul 7, 2018
My last save on build 20 was inside the day care. So if i press reset i get teleported into the building. Devoid of all enemies, but still has the notes scattered around.

• Wow
Reactions: fighting001
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes