4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Marie32213

Jun 14, 2022
Call me brainwashed by buying a sub but
Aren't most the people here just sitting around waiting for someone to share a link
And are also the loudest to complain about a lack of content when they do nothing to support it

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Wouldn't it be better to put an option at the start of the game or somewhere in the game to click "Off" or "On" specific content (like abdl) instead of making two versions?

Marie32213

Jun 14, 2022
There's literally nothing stopping people from switching from subbing on patreon to substar
And with how dogwater patreon is becoming wouldn't people be more happy to change to a different service?
Or am I misunderstanding

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

jerbss

Aug 29, 2017
I remember liking the game better when the stamina bar didn't exist. The second character is a lot better for it but the first one you need to constantly dodge and wait to do anything. Whats worst is losing a huge chunk of life at the end of a combo because you have no stamina to escape easily. It would be fine if it didn't completely reset your progress when you died to the start of the level.

It looks like a fun game and plays like a bad one.

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
guys and girls, The Abdl content is not really removed from version 21b. Doggie bones have make blocked a transparent wall because patreon do not support Abdl creators anymore! the files are still there! and in the version 21s is the transparment wall gone! i can understand why!

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Well its a core part of the game, but my point is if you don't like ABDL then don't get fucked by those enemies? Two whole areas of the game are now missing.
Wouldn't call it a "core" part of the game, considering that ADBL content is in unique areas that are described as optional (at least the Daycare is described as such, I don't remember what is the second area with ABDL though) and are dedicated to ABDL as a whole.

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Annnnnddddd theres my perfect example.
Believe it or not, more than 5 people use the internet. Some people have different opinions so if you make some people happy, you upset others!

This doesnt work here.

People bitched that ABDL content was in the game, now that its gone they are bitching its gone.

I said nothing about blieive ethier one. Im pointing out its funny that people who hate the content hate its gone.
>"that doesn't work here."
>proceeds to describe exact situation that the image is referring to.
How exactly does that not work here?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
This doesnt work here.

People bitched that ABDL content was in the game, now that its gone they are bitching its gone.

I said nothing about blieive ethier one. Im pointing out its funny that people who hate the content hate its gone.
To make that conclusion, you'd have to check most of people posting here and see if they were actually bitching about the abdl existing before.
There's a good chance that people who did like ABDL stuff just kept to themselves, and are now angry that it's gone because it's a pirate forum, and most people here don't know that the ABDL has relocated to the Subscribestar version (which wasn't shared by Doggie and had to be shared by someone else).

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I cheat-engined (that's a verb now) my way on the rooftop of the building that has stand-able rooftop next to the abdl zone, and while it is possible to read the description of abdl zone, entering resets you to the exit of eden labs. The invisible wall is stopgap measure, but the fact that the doors redirect to the eden lab exit means the P version has some cut content. S+ version has all the content
However, what i miss is the ammo counter, sure have power-bar for power attacks and shit, but shotgun relying on either armpit stink or chuunibyou powers is ridiculous, to the point where i can no longer easily disengage, as the grab drains the charge power.

Other than that, I hoped that after the year of waiting I could rescue the third civilian.
The best I can do now is to take on an enemy from different area IN DIFFERENT AREA!
Also no idea what Extra-use button does.

also of note is the update: as always I try to get the version as fast as possible. Last version (not counting the trolling with the hole) was downloaded 10.9.2023. Meaning only a whopping 9 months of wait.

Mcskinny

Jul 7, 2018
Wouldn't call it a "core" part of the game, considering that ADBL content is in unique areas that are described as optional (at least the Daycare is described as such, I don't remember what is the second area with ABDL though) and are dedicated to ABDL as a whole.
You admit that you're wrong and still try to sperg your way through it. This game is a spiritual successor to Happy Heart Hell. Again, if you don't like the content why play it in the first place? People are upset over a game having to be gutted for any release.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Believe it or not, more than 5 people use the internet. Some people have different opinions so if you make some people happy, you upset others!

>"that doesn't work here."
>proceeds to describe exact situation that the image is referring to.
How exactly does that not work here?
Expect a bunch WHERE bitching and moaning about it, NOW all the sudden people care about it, THATS THE POINT. Only a few spoke up against the people crying about the optional ABDL area. And thats not 'the exact situation.'

Reactions: ExiledViper
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes