4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Basically just a random fat woman at the ranch place, Honestly the older game is just more interesting with the scenes . I just peek out of morbid curiosity at this point, just drink beer and laugh at it with the lads here
I'm not asking about the nerd. In one of the leaks there was a girl that used some sort of military clothes and I dont see her in the changelong, that is why I asked if she was part of that abdl build. Can someone send a screenshot of the abdl changelog so I can check if that is what happened?

Reactions: Axis3123
Oct 14, 2018
The combat feels so bad and added on top of that almost all of the mobs have boss level HP, it takes way too long just to kill 1 of them. And then to make it even worse some of the levels has an absurd amount of mobs in one spot. Literally feels more rewarding to just dash through the levels, than to actually fight and clear them.
Also, whoever thought it was a good idea to give mobs AND bosses a 5 sec invincible buff whenever you've "hit them too much and too fast", you're a potato head, what a dumb thing to have. The plant boss gets invincible buff every time you hit it 1 time, that fucker can't take damage like 80% of the fight??

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
The combat feels so bad and added on top of that almost all of the mobs have boss level HP, it takes way too long just to kill 1 of them. And then to make it even worse some of the levels has an absurd amount of mobs in one spot. Literally feels more rewarding to just dash through the levels, than to actually fight and clear them.
Also, whoever thought it was a good idea to give mobs AND bosses a 5 sec invincible buff whenever you've "hit them too much and too fast", you're a potato head, what a dumb thing to have. The plant boss gets invincible buff every time you hit it 1 time, that fucker can't take damage like 80% of the fight??
You can raise your power by buying coffe. Doesnt know how bad it is at lvl 1 since I automatically raised it with cheat money before testing out

1717560053739.png
Also, you unlock this after seeing the entire ending of fat nerd blowjob

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
basically just hit once then super slide away... repeat for a minute doesnt help some have quick grab so you end up slide kick for safe weak strikes

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
so the land whale has two game over animations , but i am wondering if anyone knows any other mobs that have two different animations for each character ?
Unless you count other enemies being able to take advantage of you while defenseless (i.e. the ghosts in the shrine area), not a whole lot.
where is the trucker deer?
It's part of a game-over caused by those wendigo-centaur monster things while playing as Sam. Not an actual enemy per se.
How do I know that I have completed a level and can move on?
When hovering over an area's entrance, you'll see either a red cross or a green checkmark. After you beat that area's boss, it'll let you replay the stage and the boss too. This is false on optional areas.
I'm not asking about the nerd. In one of the leaks there was a girl that used some sort of military clothes and I dont see her in the changelong, that is why I asked if she was part of that abdl build. Can someone send a screenshot of the abdl changelog so I can check if that is what happened?
I came here just to ask for that same thing. It was Sam and Whispy paired with those same pieces of clothing you mentioned. Could have been alongside that kobold and iron maiden-looking enemy. Where were those in this update? Is it planned for the next upcoming update, whenever that may be? Is it a new area? Would it belong in the ABDL area, God forbid? Was it just a couple of proofs of concept? I would have no idea, and if anything, I'm a bit peeved it wasn't even teased in this update, just a fat nerd and weird new mechanics I have yet to understand.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Wow...
Cool...

1 new enemy...

And the mission to rescue people in playcare is also unfinished...

Cool x2...

Охохох.gif

P.S.

I like how enemies blow up with colorful stuff and difficulty mechanic is interesting.
BUT!
If in previous versions you had to hit enemies for 5 seconds and then rest, now it is 3 seconds and you have to time when to hit hard...
Uhhh...

And...

Why the hell do you have to charge some kind of bar to shoot weapon you get bullets for!?!?!?!?!?!??

Maybe fighting mechanic bacame better, but I don't like how it becomes harder to use...

By the way...
(There is a banner in the game)
1717563409509.png
If this is a joke and there won't be update by then, I am going to be dissapointed...
(You can't just tease us with a date and do nothing...)

Last edited:

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Lets gooo new update, surely the content can last for more than 30 minutes right?

the eden labs "re-design" was pretty good (but why though) the added difficulty is pretty neat, but the new heat system is just plain stupid. knowing that you can buff yourself to like astronomically broken levels with cawfee, the changes to the combat system feel unnecessary and i think is done to justify calling this update a new build.
see yall in oct 30th i guess where we can see some rodeo rumble arena thingy.

Also what is the misinformation this time? is there some stupid fucking fish sex in this "new build"?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Before the gameplay update, most enemies do take around 5 hits to defeat, with the chunkier enemies (like the purple giant mole) having invincibility after 3-4 hits.

The question for this update is... why? I seriously hope DoggieBones isn't going to say it's to "provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment"

Last edited:

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Is anyone else completely unable to escape the sewer ghost bunny? It instantly grabs me again after I escape so it's a game over on a single touch. Makes the sewer section totally undoable.

Reactions: Nub123XXD
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes