4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Everyone here got the game for free and more people see how scummy the dev is, i fail to see where them stonks are.
Welcome to Kittymaid, resident super-simp of any and all vaporware Patreon moneysinks. Their posts are unironically a reliable measure of whether a game will be in eternal Patreon money pit hell: they defend said projects very fervently.

I personally assume they're just a really good troll, but I leave it up to everyone else to make their own reality :KEK:

Apr 28, 2018
no one asking u to tho
I actually didn't lol. I lost interest in this game several months ago. I only left that comment because of their update times which is becoming a meme on here and usually all that waiting is for small updates and because at the time of my comment it was on the Latest games and updates page.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Well... 1 year ago I posted this comment, let's update it...

The time the updates took and the content we got.
(After 1 year I will post similar comment again)

The ratings are subjective, but the progress so far is like this:

Build 8: 2019/09/25 GOOD
- Fly, Bear trap, Vasp(boss), Tanuki(?), Bar waitress(spend money), Rabbit(maybe)-
--------------
2 months
Build 9: 2019/11/29 GOOD
- Skunk, Possesing ghost -
--------------
1 month
Build 10: 2020/01/01 GOOD
- Shotgun(weapon), Tanuki(?)(Ghost scenes) -
--------------
3 months
Build 11: 2020/05/07 GOOD
- Jumping cat, ABDL Pink-fox-puppeteer -
--------------
5 months
Build 12: 2020/10/03 GOOD
- TV(trap), ABDL Cow(trap), Witch(boss), Magic book(weapon) -
-------------- (new fighting system somwhere here)
6 months
Build 13: 2021/03/27 GOOD
- Bar NPCs(3(get a drink)), Fart Rocketlauncher(weapon), Pig, ABDL Teacher -
--------------
4 months
Build 14: 2021/08/11 GOOD
- Big horror goattaur, Hypno Jester -
--------------
4-5 months
Build 15: 2022/01/11 AWESOME!
- Door trap, Playhouse trap, Big pony(solo scenes+2 traps), Some NPC(2 traps) -
--------------
2-3 months

Build 16: 2022/04/05 OKAY?
- Gardener(boss) -
--------------
4 months
Build 17: 2022/07/22 OKAY?
- ABDL Small puppet, Portal dude -
--------------
3 months
Build 18: 2022/10/30 OKAY?(focused on fetishes)
- 3 ABDL guys, Goth bunny(spend money), Hole of glory(trap), Magic wand(test tool) -
--------------
3-4 months
Build 19: 2023/02/15 OKAY
- ABDL blond fox, More hole of glory(trap), More goth bunny(spend money), Horse in a barn(coin flip) -
--------------
6-7 months
Build 20: 2023/09/10 OKAY
- Bunny ghost (trap?), Rubber fox suit (only while resque), Sewer rats, secret fish scene (tunnel near the celling), Coffe stand (spend money to damage boost) The rat(test tool) -
--------------
8-9 months
Build 21b: 2024/06/04 OKAY? (ABDL now in a patreon version)
- Nerd girl + nerd (trap after game over with Wispy), Grenade(weapon) -
-------------- (new fighting/difficulty system here)
--- months
Build 22: 2025/--/-- ?
- -

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
Darn shame. Been watching this game for some time. At this rate, Elder Scrolls 6 should out by the time the game is complete. Really been looking for some good sidescrollers, and this one did show a lot of promise.

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
and it's crazy the amount of support on patreon for a slow production game, what is going on xD ?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I actually didn't lol. I lost interest in this game several months ago. I only left that comment because of their update times which is becoming a meme on here and usually all that waiting is for small updates and because at the time of my comment it was on the Latest games and updates page.
thats not even news i don't remember anyone ever saying it was updating at at good pace, not even me. All you did was basically say "the sky is blue" lol

Everyone here got the game for free and more people see how scummy the dev is, i fail to see where them stonks are.
well a lot of those people are returning members, this proves the comment i made awhile ago that no matter how "scummy" the dev is, people always return. This is not even a necessity, it pure leisure and they still come back. Engagement = popularity = stonks :3

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
thats not even news i don't remember anyone ever saying it was updating at at good pace, not even me. All you did was basically say "the sky is blue" lol

well a lot of those people are returning members, this proves the comment i made awhile ago that no matter how "scummy" the dev is, people always return. This is not even a necessity, it pure leisure and they still come back. Engagement = popularity = stonks :3
People come back to laugh at the dev and this shitty excuse of an update.
You stupid or what

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes