4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Zealot title is practically nothing and you are just getting brainwashed by (I forgot her name) the Rouge-lookalike.The blue bar is basically your "brainwashing" progression, when it fills up, you enter a struggle scene for your mind. When not yet full and is currently draining, you also drain your stamina. But it can also mean different stuff like "orgasm" and such but in the Lab, its brainwashing.

And the "H" key is pretty much for alt actions for items or characters. For example, the bunny in the arcade, you can chat with her or you get a Footjob if you are Whispy. But so far, it is practically useless.
Yeah i wandered a little and made some conclusions, it is a brainwash for the lab, but in general it's a arousal meter(kinda of), for the level with the Roxxie(idk her in game name, the suit that follows you and you have to hide) in the toilet you'll see a cock in the glory hole and standing near it will fill the same bar, and the last one i found was in the sewer, the waitress? femboy? the enemy that isn't the rat, they don't attack they seduce the heroes, it is quick but sometimes it takes 2 actions of them to fulfill the blue bar

About the "H" button, the scenes that you listed can still be triggered by the E button, which make me think that the H button is to the defeat scenes, to make enemies cum, or progress along with the E key, but that could be just my wicked mind tricking me

Aug 4, 2018
From this update :

They added Nerd girl and it's great enemy
Finally there is more of Wispy fucking enemies not constantly geting fucked

But they totally destroyed combat
Without using cheats : besyncly use dash to skip to the end of the map
With cheats on : constant battle of endurance of now bulshit attack and grapples of enemies

Not to mention wtf enemies are getting unhittable after a while for some time for some stupid reason , and whole concept of stamina ugh

And i think they changed something in scale of buildings and characters in hub
were is the nerd girl located ?

TGPokefan78945

May 21, 2019
Secret fish scene? Where is this exactly?
It's in the sewer at the end of Jessie's Playhouse. Once you fall down, pick up the rat near the doorway and go inside, this room has three open holes near the ceiling, the third one is near the slope going upwards. Jump up to it and you can go inside. Now run up to the bridge and you'll see three holes. Stand in front of the middle hole and use the rat, the fish will jump up and the scene will start if it touches you.

Reactions: thewhitespirit
Apr 29, 2022
About the "H" button, the scenes that you listed can still be triggered by the E button, which make me think that the H button is to the defeat scenes, to make enemies cum, or progress along with the E key, but that could be just my wicked mind tricking me
There's an optional area ABC Daycare, leftmost of the map.
1717899092174.png

Inside there's this one small creature.
1717898927354.png

Which leads to on-defeat scene with diapers, including certain action on H key. (it says Y but it's H on keyboard)
1717898935584.png

Haven't seen any other use for H key yet.
====
full save?
wdym full save
there's no gallery or anything yet anyway

The game offers cheats though, there's a toggle on the title screen. It allows you to add health using O key.

You can also reset difficulty, withdraw $250 repeatably (with cheats enabled only), and increase atk by buying coffee (all on the main map)
1717900385365.png

Save is located at C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Local\HHPanic\savepoint, you can open it in any text editor and edit your money.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
There's an optional area ABC Daycare, leftmost of the map.
View attachment 3718690

Inside there's this one small creature.
View attachment 3718680

Which leads to on-defeat scene with diapers, including certain action on H key. (it says Y but it's H on keyboard)
View attachment 3718681

Haven't seen any other use for H key yet.
====

wdym full save
there's no gallery or anything yet anyway

The game offers cheats though, there's a toggle on the title screen. It allows you to add health using O key.

You can also reset difficulty, withdraw $250 repeatably (with cheats enabled only), and increase atk by buying coffee (all on the main map)
View attachment 3718718

Save is located at C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Local\HHPanic\savepoint, you can open it in any text editor and edit your money.
Good to know, sadly the daycare is locked in this version

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Oh wow so there's 2 scenes per character for the nerd? i think its going to be go- aaaand its a cuck scene im not opposed to a forced gay scene but man its just sucky because her "imp" ending is not so bad (+ the deepthroat is actually fucking hot)

Is this game going down the shithole in terms of quantity and quality of the updates? shame, femdom side-scrollers that doesn't have shota protagonists almost always fell off somewhere in it's "beta"

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Build 21: So the lab layout was slightly changed, a lot more enemies (though no new enemies) were added just to make things more annoying, there is now a hyperarmor mechanic which makes things MUCH more tedious to deal with, and an entire area of the game has been removed.

Also several scenes (such as the horny jail game over for sam) don't work properly anymore (The retry button is supposed to be locked out and trigger a unique reaction, this doesn't happen anymore).

Not what I would call an upgrade.

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Now I am curious guys, I am not asking this to attack the dev, because he’s game is still fun and he conquered he’s fanbase support by he’s own, BUT

how much time a full time game dev would take to animate and program a new demo?
I am asking this because i may start trying around August, soo i need to know if it is that hard or not to not take 4 to 6 months just for a new demo xD

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
I dont know if was some sort of a bug or what but the first time I arrived in this area this glasses guy was just standing here and if I staied some time time next to hin he wold start fuking me 1717954977654.png Since I was playing as Whispy I went back to swap to play as Sam to see her sex scene here as well, but wen I arrived back here he wasan't here any more and he never apreared agan o_O

Does any one know if it was a bug or if there is a way to make he apear here?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I dont know if was some sort of a bug or what but the first time I arrived in this area this glasses guy was just standing here and if I staied some time time next to hin he wold start fuking me View attachment 3720824 Since I was playing as Whispy I went back to swap to play as Sam to see her sex scene here as well, but wen I arrived back here he wasan't here any more and he never apreared agan o_O

Does any one know if it was a bug or if there is a way to make he apear here?
You need to see the entirety of the nerd girl bad ending (the one he makes whispy fuck the nerd while blindfolded) then press G instead of loading a save

Reactions: Beats9821

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Now I am curious guys, I am not asking this to attack the dev, because he’s game is still fun and he conquered he’s fanbase support by he’s own, BUT

how much time a full time game dev would take to animate and program a new demo?
I am asking this because i may start trying around August, soo i need to know if it is that hard or not to not take 4 to 6 months just for a new demo xD
i think you may just wanna pm various devs that were on here and get an average based on their responses... dont forget work ethic and project scope alter this timer... that and something i can tell you just from my observations, avoid the dredded commison redeem and crowd funding in general. these will mire and potentaly kill your project. also scope creep is a bitch keep it on a leash or you will never get anything done save burnout.

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
Build 21: So the lab layout was slightly changed, a lot more enemies (though no new enemies) were added just to make things more annoying, there is now a hyperarmor mechanic which makes things MUCH more tedious to deal with, and an entire area of the game has been removed.

Also several scenes (such as the horny jail game over for sam) don't work properly anymore (The retry button is supposed to be locked out and trigger a unique reaction, this doesn't happen anymore).

Not what I would call an upgrade.
What horny jail scene for Sam, I don't remember seeing that one.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
You need to see the entirety of the nerd girl bad ending (the one he makes whispy fuck the nerd while blindfolded) then press G instead of loading a save
I want you to reread that sentence and realize how many people could actually figure this out in their own gameplay.

I have no clue why this scene needs to be structured as it is.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes