4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I want you to reread that sentence and realize how many people could actually figure this out in their own gameplay.

I have no clue why this scene needs to be structured as it is.
To be fair, the OP didn't make the scene. But yeah, it is an unorthodox way to provoke a scene. I didn't know it existed either until I read it on here.

denis123as

Aug 18, 2023
how to save all 3 characters in the game house, I saved two, and what to do with the last one and where he does not understand, I went through the sewer and opened the exit, but nothing was added

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
what the fuck, why'd he advertise it as a "WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE"
that part would be for the "combat overhaul" I believe
the best part of this kind of action eroge is to let yourself get caught by enemies so you can see the main purpose of its existence, with that said the old combat system wasn't bad at all from my pov
what this game really needs is a gallery

Last edited:

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
that part would be for the "combat overhaul" I believe
the best part of this kind of action eroge is to let yourself get caught by enemies so you can see the main purpose of its existence, with that said the old combat system wasn't bad at all from my pov
what this game really needs is a gallery
i played it and it really seems like a QOL update, but youre right about the gallery as they do need to add that
i personally think they rewrote the code which actually isnt that bad, shouldve focused on finishing the game first but maybe its for the best

Reactions: Beats9821

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is there anyway to cheat money? It's really annoying have to fight the enemies for the money.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Confused as to how the new combat system is in any way an "improvement". Enemies constantly getting hyperarmor at random intervals (on top of the ones getting temporary invincibility) and having far more of them spamming the player isn't making things better for me, its just more tedious (constantly running out of stamina and having to dodge everywhere).

And, again, an entire area was removed. I wasn't a huge fan of the area personally, but still wtf?

LordMarduk

Mar 26, 2018
Confused as to how the new combat system is in any way an "improvement". Enemies constantly getting hyperarmor at random intervals (on top of the ones getting temporary invincibility) and having far more of them spamming the player isn't making things better for me, its just more tedious (constantly running out of stamina and having to dodge everywhere).

And, again, an entire area was removed. I wasn't a huge fan of the area personally, but still wtf?
All areas are still available in the version currently in the OP. It's not the devs fault patreon won't allow it.

As far as the combat goes I have no issue blasting through hordes of enemies even the buffed and the ones who become invulnerable. I find myself using the cheat healing way let often in this version. It's probably a skill issue.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017

Only thing that was any good in the ABDL area in my opinion was the footjob from the bunny. Even that could do better without the diaper.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Now I am curious guys, I am not asking this to attack the dev, because he’s game is still fun and he conquered he’s fanbase support by he’s own, BUT

how much time a full time game dev would take to animate and program a new demo?
I am asking this because i may start trying around August, soo i need to know if it is that hard or not to not take 4 to 6 months just for a new demo xD
to make the animation yourself with lets say 40 hours of experience itll probably take you roughly 45 mins to make a single animation so if you dedicate 2 hours a week you could probably make 6-8 animations a month, no clue about the coding it into a game with controls though

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes