4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Love when people cry about new update, that is very not much and they just fk download the game for free from this site and not support game maker...

Its like grow fk up, when you take for free stop crying

well you are here too but what is more crazy is that the creator makes a very nice ammount of money in he’s patreon, above 4K USD , just to give an update after forever, if i had that support, i would happy work full time on it xD

The guy from Princess Reconquista is putting a lot more work, that is why I decided to support him, this forum actually helps people to discover what is good and bad and support their favorite developer without regrets, i am glad of not supporting a person that takes forever just to make 1 new enemy in a game xD

xyzaxis

Formerly 'meshmiso'
Jul 9, 2017
How to brainwash a sane coomer on F95zone (0.001% Chance to succeed):

>"People are voting on an SSSSSBBW fatass nerd to get put into the game 8 months later???? I'll throw in 100$ and tilt the content direction into something fucking enjoyable."

>Votes get skewed by the dev themself but everyone is so content deprived that they'll eat up anything that gets posted

>5 months later

>Dev posts the 7th major update on the optional fetish where you roleplay as a baby with shit your diapers.

>"BOOOYAH! JACKPOT"

GDyKw7OaUAAmS1_.jpg

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Suspiciously wealthy furries.
damm, furry comunity is stronk, still not falling to it, max taste will be kemonomimi xD

But ngl, the game is fun and i like the blue hair girl, just sad that this takes forever to have an update + confused by the amazing support for a very slow production game , feels like the dev only works on this casually at weekends while they work in other stuff that we dont know

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
From this update :

They added Nerd girl and it's great enemy
Finally there is more of Wispy fucking enemies not constantly geting fucked

But they totally destroyed combat
Without using cheats : besyncly use dash to skip to the end of the map
With cheats on : constant battle of endurance of now bulshit attack and grapples of enemies

Not to mention wtf enemies are getting unhittable after a while for some time for some stupid reason , and whole concept of stamina ugh

And i think they changed something in scale of buildings and characters in hub

Reactions: Thefirstviking

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
From this update :

They added Nerd girl and it's great enemy
Finally there is more of Wispy fucking enemies not constantly geting fucked

But they totally destroyed combat
Without using cheats : besyncly use dash to skip to the end of the map
With cheats on : constant battle of endurance of now bulshit attack and grapples of enemies

Not to mention wtf enemies are getting unhittable after a while for some time for some stupid reason , and whole concept of stamina ugh

And i think they changed something in scale of buildings and characters in hub
you forgot the heat bar being a thing instead of ammo you now have to use heat if you want to fire a gun

Reactions: Beats9821

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Personally I don't think the combat change is too bad. I kinda wish I had one of the older/first version around to I could really make a comparison.
Honestly, my biggest issue I've had is that Whispy has always been stronger than Sam which just feels....weird thematically. Even now, curse is WAY better than burning. Sam's heavy attack is easy to get grabbed during as well since her double hit light attacks make timing the heavy feel strange. especially compared to Whispy who has a simple 1 press 1 hit style.

That being said, at the end of the day, the combat could have been whatever. Nobody really came for that, they came for the animation and scenario. It could be a RoR style platformer and people would be satisfied (potentially more satisfied). Of course, this is just looking at the game as a product to be consumed. Maybe Doggie is just using this as an opportunity to test their programming and it's more of an experiment rather than an actual game.
"but then they shouldn't charge for it!" payment is optional. Always has been. If people want to throw money at it, that's on them.
"but it's a scam!" A fool and his money are soon parted. Again, that's on them. None of our business how other people spend their money.

If you hate the game so much or are sick of the dev, just hide the thread and move on. Or be like me and only come in when there's an update. Speaking of which, ciao until the next update.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
guys a question, what does it mean when the heroines get Zealot title and the hud turns into blue and they started to "provoke" the enemies? this mean that i can do something more? or it's nothing? i also notice a blue bar coming up above the character, the same that is used in the horse toilet event

there is some way to interact with the enemies? like we start the scene? i thought that the default "H" key aka Interaction extra would do tjis, but no, so what the Interaction extra do and when can we use it?

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So I have issues with the new combat system, mainly because the time to kill on basic enemies seems to be high. I'm power level 6 and threat level danger. For some reason each of those costs a lot to increase/decrease. EMP station looks far too similar to a save station, luckily I could just reset. I agree with others complaints that the levels seem to have such a weird disproportional amount of work put into them. The enemies often do far too much damage too quickly with little chance to heal. I liked it better when save stations were more numerous and gave a full heal. Now there's less of them and they don't give a full heal. You can get softlocked if you save on low hp in the wrong place. I beat all the content there is so far. But man, this combat overhaul feels odd. Mainly due to enemies having invincibility states, sometimes not being knocked away by a strong strike and sometimes not getting staggered by a regular or strong strike. It makes the combat feel very inconsistent, overall I like the faster pace and having to pay attention. But the chunky enemy health slows down the faster pace and not being able to rely on what my hits will do to an enemy is very bad for the style of gameplay the game is now going-for.

Reactions: Beats9821

locorten

Oct 2, 2020
guys a question, what does it mean when the heroines get Zealot title and the hud turns into blue and they started to "provoke" the enemies? this mean that i can do something more? or it's nothing? i also notice a blue bar coming up above the character, the same that is used in the horse toilet event

there is some way to interact with the enemies? like we start the scene? i thought that the default "H" key aka Interaction extra would do tjis, but no, so what the Interaction extra do and when can we use it?
You made me go and check and there is indeed an extra interact key. I haven't sat down to play the newest update yet but after a look around I haven't seen anything that uses it. Does anyone know more about what "extra interact" even entails?

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Zealot title is practically nothing and you are just getting brainwashed by (I forgot her name) the Rouge-lookalike.The blue bar is basically your "brainwashing" progression, when it fills up, you enter a struggle scene for your mind. When not yet full and is currently draining, you also drain your stamina. But it can also mean different stuff like "orgasm" and such but in the Lab, its brainwashing.

And the "H" key is pretty much for alt actions for items or characters. For example, the bunny in the arcade, you can chat with her or you get a Footjob if you are Whispy. But so far, it is practically useless.

helix2012

Oct 17, 2021
Well... 1 year ago I posted this comment, let's update it...

The time the updates took and the content we got.
(After 1 year I will post similar comment again)

The ratings are subjective, but the progress so far is like this:

Build 8: 2019/09/25 GOOD
- Fly, Bear trap, Vasp(boss), Tanuki(?), Bar waitress(spend money), Rabbit(maybe)-
--------------
2 months
Build 9: 2019/11/29 GOOD
- Skunk, Possesing ghost -
--------------
1 month
Build 10: 2020/01/01 GOOD
- Shotgun(weapon), Tanuki(?)(Ghost scenes) -
--------------
3 months
Build 11: 2020/05/07 GOOD
- Jumping cat, ABDL Pink-fox-puppeteer -
--------------
5 months
Build 12: 2020/10/03 GOOD
- TV(trap), ABDL Cow(trap), Witch(boss), Magic book(weapon) -
-------------- (new fighting system somwhere here)
6 months
Build 13: 2021/03/27 GOOD
- Bar NPCs(3(get a drink)), Fart Rocketlauncher(weapon), Pig, ABDL Teacher -
--------------
4 months
Build 14: 2021/08/11 GOOD
- Big horror goattaur, Hypno Jester -
--------------
4-5 months
Build 15: 2022/01/11 AWESOME!
- Door trap, Playhouse trap, Big pony(solo scenes+2 traps), Some NPC(2 traps) -
--------------
2-3 months

Build 16: 2022/04/05 OKAY?
- Gardener(boss) -
--------------
4 months
Build 17: 2022/07/22 OKAY?
- ABDL Small puppet, Portal dude -
--------------
3 months
Build 18: 2022/10/30 OKAY?(focused on fetishes)
- 3 ABDL guys, Goth bunny(spend money), Hole of glory(trap), Magic wand(test tool) -
--------------
3-4 months
Build 19: 2023/02/15 OKAY
- ABDL blond fox, More hole of glory(trap), More goth bunny(spend money), Horse in a barn(coin flip) -
--------------
6-7 months
Build 20: 2023/09/10 OKAY
- Bunny ghost (trap?), Rubber fox suit (only while resque), Sewer rats, secret fish scene (tunnel near the celling), Coffe stand (spend money to damage boost) The rat(test tool) -
--------------
8-9 months
Build 21b: 2024/06/04 OKAY? (ABDL now in a patreon version)
- Nerd girl + nerd (trap after game over with Wispy), Grenade(weapon) -
-------------- (new fighting/difficulty system here)
--- months
Build 22: 2025/--/-- ?
- -
Secret fish scene? Where is this exactly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nub123XXD
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes