4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
I oh so love (not really) the way a grab will now DRAIN THE POWER METER, like what the hell, there's no way to preserve the meter at all so your basically not going to be able to use the meter because enemies only have grapples not physical attacks. New combat system feels too final fight for this type of game.

Reactions: bobbot

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I oh so love (not really) the way a grab will now DRAIN THE POWER METER, like what the hell, there's no way to preserve the meter at all so your basically not going to be able to use the meter because enemies only have grapples not physical attacks. New combat system feels too final fight for this type of game.
I have found a way to counter this.

BEHOLD: the ever more needed yet way more infamous "Shoot, retreat, charge shoot" combo It ain't fun, it ain't that efficient, but its a gritty way forward, perfect for a game where you wanted to relax and enjoy it, and defnitely didn't want to grind your way to the level FC8 where you still can not one shot everything in your path (the hex value is part of the joke)

How to do it : Get shotgun, easiest way is to use unfucked version of the game (build 20 and less) get it and save in the main area. The rest is self explanatory, charge, shoot, retreat a little, repeat forever.
Congratz, you have now killed your first mob, welcome to the Dark Souls 6: where we kill you AND fuck you.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I have found a way to counter this.

BEHOLD: the ever more needed yet way more infamous "Shoot, retreat, charge shoot" combo It ain't fun, it ain't that efficient, but its a gritty way forward, perfect for a game where you wanted to relax and enjoy it, and defnitely didn't want to grind your way to the level FC8 where you still can not one shot everything in your path (the hex value is part of the joke)

How to do it : Get shotgun, easiest way is to use unfucked version of the game (build 20 and less) get it and save in the main area. The rest is self explanatory, charge, shoot, retreat a little, repeat forever.
Congratz, you have now killed your first mob, welcome to the Dark Souls 6: where we kill you AND fuck you.
How did you made yours work? I mean, I always had a shotgun at my saves but every update, that shotgun just disappears.

LadysKnight

Feb 8, 2018
to make the animation yourself with lets say 40 hours of experience itll probably take you roughly 45 mins to make a single animation so if you dedicate 2 hours a week you could probably make 6-8 animations a month, no clue about the coding it into a game with controls though
I think you're seriously lowballing that estimate. Maybe 45 mins is a reasonable number for making a loop in Blender with prefab character models. I've tried my hand at recolouring sprites in the past, and it took days of work to recolour a sheet of small, GBA quality sprites. To create a pixel image with the quality and detail present in this game, then do it again for each frame of buttery-smooth animation... I couldn't begin to imagine the time it takes.

Reactions: Decckar

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
I think you're seriously lowballing that estimate. Maybe 45 mins is a reasonable number for making a loop in Blender with prefab character models. I've tried my hand at recolouring sprites in the past, and it took days of work to recolour a sheet of small, GBA quality sprites. To create a pixel image with the quality and detail present in this game, then do it again for each frame of buttery-smooth animation... I couldn't begin to imagine the time it takes.
in 45 minutes in blender you can only make akward garbage with body parts melding with each other and penetration level of gmod ragdols convulsing inside walls. Quality takes time. Tons of time.

Realbeetle29

Apr 25, 2022
Ok so I just got into the hole of hunger in the latest build but when I go over to where the fish should be there’s no rat or fish, how do i activate the Easter egg?

TGPokefan78945

May 21, 2019
Ok so I just got into the hole of hunger in the latest build but when I go over to where the fish should be there’s no rat or fish, how do i activate the Easter egg?
Grab the rat elsewhere in the sewers before going into the hole. There's usually one right at the start near the first doorway. Then make sure you drop it while standing in the middle of the three holes in the background.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes