4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
There is also a new weapon when you go through the portal from the new enemy in the bar. Its a book which summons mines that explode on contact.
A extra bit from the patreon comments some of the voice lines have been removed in this version as they will be updated and added again in a new version at some point.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Patreon post about the latest build:

Howdy everyone, Build 12 is finally finished and there are three new foes to encounter in it! The bar area has been completely redesigned as "Daisy's Rodeo" along with HUD improvements, collision fixes, a status effect system, and even a fancy new weapon to play with! Next up is the Failed Experiment which will be implemented alongside concept art for a new poll. Anyways , thank you all for the love and support for this buppy; I will keep making you proud!<3

SPACEBAR - Zoom

F - Fullscreen Toggle
E - Object/Player Interaction
R - Restart/Respawn
Z - Attack
A - Use Item
X - Jump
C - Dash
M - Moans Toggle On/Off
Space - Zoom
Esc - Main Menu
Arrow Keys - Move & Struggle(left and right to escape)

Dropbox : [redacted]

Dropbox Backup : [redacted]

Added two new guest characters as foes.
Added a new trap.
Added a status effect system.
Upgraded the hud.
Fixed collision.
Completely reworked the "Safe Zone" area.
Added a new weapon.
Very Spooky.
So on!

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
where i find the magic trap? is there a way to defeat the goddess(new girl in the ram ranch)?

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
Use the + key to raise your hp and beat her that way.
The only other trap I have found was the Trinity one, there are TV's around in the laboratory. To activate the trap just stand in front of it and you'll begin to deteriorate to a SIMP.

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
I downloaded from Mega, and scanned with Avast and Malwarebytes before and after extraction, neither popped off. Doing a full system scan with Avast to confirm but would like more info to confirm if it has a virus or not and if I need to take more drastic measures.

Edit: Avast full scan didn't reveal anything, Windows Defender full scan revealed a Trojan, assumedly from the MEGA download.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes